VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Had a wonderful week at this home rental. Cycling camp for 6 adults. Perfect location. Well stocked with amenities and new appliances...especially the kitchen - which was great because we didn't go out to eat. Loved the mid-century modern vibe. Very clean and tidy! The long, unpaved driveway can be easy to miss from the road. Really enjoyed the quiet, desert sunrise and sunsets."
Guest: Cycling HolidayDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 5, 2015
"This was a great place for a weekend getaway. The condo was beautiful, everything was in excellent condition, and we felt very comfortable and happy during our stay. We enjoyed using the pool right across the way and had a lovely dinner at the Rams Hill restaurant right down the street. Kevin was extremely helpful and accommodating. If you're looking for places to stay in Borrego Springs, I definitely recommend staying here!"
Guest: Happy TravelerDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 12, 2015
"We just spent 5 days in Borrego Springs in this great little condo. It had everything we needed--fully stocked kitchen, bath, wifi and even straw hits and pool "noodles". The property was very quiet--it often felt like we were the only ones there. Great little patio for morning coffee and walking distance from a well-stocked market and several restaurants.
The surrounding Anza-Borrego desert is a treasure trove of hikes, plants and wildlife. Truly just what we needed to dry out our Pacific Northwest bones."
Guest: Maggie M.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 20, 2015
"Rented this vacation home for the month and wanted to pass on a few things should you be considering Borrego Springs, and this vacation home in particular.
NB> I can't really say I'm new at VRBO/Homeaway as I've spent 6 months renting various places thru out the American Southwest. That being said, the following are a few points you may find helpful.
- The home itself is larger than the pictures convey. I had 4 relatives visit over the time I was there and they all said the same thing.
- Three full bathrooms is a definite plus. This, and the overall size, made this vacation home, monthly price competitive, with any of the dozen vacation homes I've rented.
- No rear neighbours. Except for a telephone line, there is an unobstructed sunrise view to; a thru road at half a mile, a golf course/resort at a mile - and Fonts point at the horizon.
- Neighbourhood: quiet. Double O Road is not a thru road, no issues with nearby neighbours/noise.
- All appliances worked as described, dvd and wireless not so. My guests gave up on trying to play any dvds. Wireless was not a rental issue but a local, ISP reliability issue which was affecting various neighbourhoods in Borrego.
If you are fine with a town of only 3000..... in the middle of the desert, ( personally, this is what I wanted), are looking to do abit of light hiking and occassional day trips to the coast or the Coachella Valley etc, then this place would be totally adequate. If you are expecting; stoplights, fast food takeout, nightclubs, shopping experiences etc. then probably not.
I "would" recommend; an AWD ( alot of trailheads are not suitable for a car.) and a laid back approach that this is NOT Palm Springs, . You WILL have desert critters around"
Guest: rob j.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 14, 2015