VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We rented the house for my daughter's birthday! The house was more than what we expected! I almost hate to write a review because we will want to stay there again and selfishly would not want to see it become to popular!!
The main problem with the house--no one wanted to go out and do anything--it was so relaxing just hanging by the pool!! We did manage to hike the "Slot" and Palm Canyon--2 short easy hikes--which were pretty cool--but more so with the anticipation of heading back to the house afterwards and relaxing by and in the pool!!"
Guest: RonDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 18, 2015
"Rented this vacation home for the month and wanted to pass on a few things should you be considering Borrego Springs, and this vacation home in particular.
NB> I can't really say I'm new at VRBO/Homeaway as I've spent 6 months renting various places thru out the American Southwest. That being said, the following are a few points you may find helpful.
- The home itself is larger than the pictures convey. I had 4 relatives visit over the time I was there and they all said the same thing.
- Three full bathrooms is a definite plus. This, and the overall size, made this vacation home, monthly price competitive, with any of the dozen vacation homes I've rented.
- No rear neighbours. Except for a telephone line, there is an unobstructed sunrise view to; a thru road at half a mile, a golf course/resort at a mile - and Fonts point at the horizon.
- Neighbourhood: quiet. Double O Road is not a thru road, no issues with nearby neighbours/noise.
- All appliances worked as described, dvd and wireless not so. My guests gave up on trying to play any dvds. Wireless was not a rental issue but a local, ISP reliability issue which was affecting various neighbourhoods in Borrego.
If you are fine with a town of only 3000..... in the middle of the desert, ( personally, this is what I wanted), are looking to do abit of light hiking and occassional day trips to the coast or the Coachella Valley etc, then this place would be totally adequate. If you are expecting; stoplights, fast food takeout, nightclubs, shopping experiences etc. then probably not.
I "would" recommend; an AWD ( alot of trailheads are not suitable for a car.) and a laid back approach that this is NOT Palm Springs, . You WILL have desert critters around"
Guest: rob j.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 14, 2015
"This was a great place for a weekend getaway. The condo was beautiful, everything was in excellent condition, and we felt very comfortable and happy during our stay. We enjoyed using the pool right across the way and had a lovely dinner at the Rams Hill restaurant right down the street. Kevin was extremely helpful and accommodating. If you're looking for places to stay in Borrego Springs, I definitely recommend staying here!"
Guest: Happy TravelerDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 12, 2015
"We held our annual Thanksgiving week get-together at this beautiful, spacious, light-filled home across the street from the DeAnza golf course. We had room for 5 couples and 3 kids plus a few extras came over for Thanksgiving dinner. The house is well-equiped and maintained. While we experienced problems heating the pool, the owners promise to repair and are great to work with. We rented bikes downtown and enjoyed excursions to see the desert sculptures."
Guest: OCDate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 3, 2014