"Our first time staying at this property and we just loved it. We have stayed at several other condo's in Palm Desert and now enjoy this one the most. A few highlights:
* The extra bathroom is perfect - most 1 bedrooms only have 1 bath
* Brian greeted us upon our arrival and gave us a nice walk-through. This was a pleasant first for us, as most places you just arrive and the owner is not in town.
* This place has an indoor garage which is a huge plus for keeping your call cooler during the hot days.
* I counted - the pool is 24 steps away from the patio and we pretty much had it to ourselves. There are pools all over the place, so you could always venture out if you want.
* The back patio is at the 17th tee-off. This was one of the highlights we really enjoyed. It's a par 3, 147 yards and mostly over water. It was entertaining to see golfers hitting over the water!!
* Two nice bicycles in the garage to ride around the area - nice touch!
* The bedroom patio also looks out over the fairway - just loved all the beautiful green on the course.
* The place is very well stocked. We found everything we needed in regards to kitchen prep, towels, pool towels, etc. etc.
* A short drive to El Paseo which has some nice restaurants. You must try Pacifica Seafood and there amazing Vodka bar. They also have 1/2 off wine bottles on Tuesday's. Great place !!
* The place is very peaceful and quiet. Sure, you have the golfers coming through during the day, but they are pretty quiet and you hardly know they are there.
That's about it. Nothing we didn't like and again, Brian was a pleasure to work with from when we made reservations through our checkout. He lives nearby in the area, which would be handy if any issues came up."
Guest: Mark H.
Date of Stay: April 2015
Review Submitted: April 26, 2015