VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We really enjoyed ourselves and the house was perfect. After a long day of hiking and outdoors activities this was the perfect place to come home to. The home was fully stocked, and we had everything we needed for a comfortable relaxing visit.
Thank you Melinda for opening your beautiful home to us."
Guest: Kurt F.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 10, 2015
"We are a family of 4 from Canada who stayed in this wonderful home for 3 glorious weeks and it was beyond perfect.
First I recommend reading everything Kerrie has written about her home - it is all true and accurate. She has not missed a thing to make your stay enjoyable.
A few details I particularly liked:
- the pool gets sun ALL day - which I absolutely loved. The covered patio is perfect for those who want shade, and the backyard is COMPLETELY private
- she has a great stash of movies (which she says) but she also has some amazing books - I read 4 while we were there (The Last Child - I am hooked on John Hart now! - The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, Saving Ceecee Honeycutt and Friday Nights - but she also has many more - including The Kite Runner and Hotel New Hampshire which I have already read but recommend!)
- she supplies premium shampoos and conditioners
- the pool cleaners come twice a week
- the beds and sofa are wonderfully comfortable
- the place was immaculate (in three weeks I did not see one bug in the house)
- the neighbourhood is very quiet
- she has everything for kids - mine were never without something to keep them entertained
- she keeps a wonderful selection of spices and even the salt and pepper are premium grinders (pink and White Sea salt as well as your everyday iodized)
- towels are lovely - huge soft pool towels
- there is a tv in every room
- neither mine nor my children's hair ever felt so soft - the water is out of this world
- the kitchen appliances are all top of the line and a joy to use
- I am not sure that the pictures do the place justice - it is so incredibly comfortable and you will certainly feel at home
- there is easy access to the highways - we went to The Living Desert twice, Disney, San Diego, The Joshua Tree National Forest - it is a great location for day trips (and there were plenty of ziploc bags to pack lunches for a day away - another small detail that I so appreciated as a mom of kids who forever want a snack)
- there are two grocery stores within minutes as well as a 7/11
- the fridge had all the necessities - ketchup, mustard, mayo - and was stocked with drinks - there was enough coffee for our entire stay
- only the master bedroom has a patio door - the kids did not have easy access to the pool
Kerrie supplies detailed instructions and answers any questions promptly. We did not want to leave. I would definitely recommend this property and hope to stay there again."
Guest: Nichola H.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 6, 2015
"Nice and cozy house. Decorated well. The courtyard was great. Bed and couches were comfortable.
The guest bedrooms' placement of the TVs were odd (in the closet) but everything else was good.
It would have been better if the check out time was after 1pm. Waking up early during vacation to check out before 1000 and vacate the house felt rushed."
Guest: RodDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 11, 2015