VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Joshua Tree reviews
Wonderful stay at Sweet P Ranch
"We loved our stay at Sweet P Ranch! The house was so cozy and comfortable and the vintage decor was charming. The outdoor space was lovely with a great view and soft inviting outdoor lighting at night. You can tell the owners put a lot of love and creativity into this home! The neighborhood was quiet and just far enough outside the city proper to get some peace and quiet without being too far away from town, the Park, etc. We spent our days hiking and climbing rocks in Joshua Tree and this was a welcome retreat to come back to you in the evening. Everything exceeded our expectations!"
Guest: JenniferDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 13, 2015
"I'd recommend this place to anyone looking to sleep up to 8 people on a budget. It was very close to 29 palms and not far at all from anywhere in Joshua Tree Park. It's clean, with yards (horseshoes!) There are two lovely places to BBQ and have a big ol fire pit. Clean linens, comfy beds, plenty of games, interesting videos and books, dishes, towels etc. It is not a dark-sky location, as there are lights from the nearby military base. owner was very nice and lovely to work with!"
Guest: David Green1Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 22, 2015
"The Olive Adobe was a perfect home away from home for us during our daughter's wedding weekend. Peter went out of his way to be accommodating. The home is beautiful and laid out nicely for guests to visit and yet have private space when desired. We enjoyed hosting small groups of family members in the spacious dining and sitting rooms. We'd love to return and spend more time enjoying the lovely outdoor areas."
Guest: Paula D.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"I've stayed at many different AirBNBs and HomeAways/VRBOs all over the US for both work and pleasure. At the time of this review, Villa dei Fiori is the best value you can get in Joshua Tree for a large group in the summer. The property and all its great amenities was able to successfully host a 4th of July weekend getaway for my group of 8 and one (small) dog.
* 3 bedrooms with a long living area and large master bedroom for extra (floor) sleepers
* 20,000 gallon salt water pool ("cowboy pools" are popular in Joshua Tree rentals but just don't cut it on a hot day)
* Air Conditioning (evaporative but better than none!)
* Multiple terraces for different activities (BBQ'ing, stargazing, etc.)
* Private backyard trails straight into Joshua Tree (lots of boulder hopping opportunities)
* Wildlife watching including quails, kangaroo mice, bunnies, and lots of lizards
* Parking for 3 cars
* Complimentary WIFI
* Desert Flower Bouquets on arrival
* Large pillowy floor pads and blankets to sit on inside or outside
* Bathroom towels AND a different set of pool towels (enough for 8 people)
* Lots of cooking utensils, pots, pans, and serving platters/bowls
* The kitchen and patio was big enough to prep/cook food for a party of 8 at every meal
* Pictures and extensive instructions of where things go and how things works
* Super close to the entrance of Joshua Tree
* Beautiful landscaping and views of the valley and EXTREMELY quiet (coming from LA, that's huge!)
* Thorough walkthrough of the property
* Tap for filtered water
* Dog friendly
And honestly, there weren't any cons in my eyes. There's lots of info on Dale's site and HomeAway/VRBO that I knew exactly what expectations to manage. Yes, there are a few suggestions, but Dale has almost all of it planned, including the addition of 2 more bathrooms. Overall, for a group of 4 or smaller, this place would be close to perfect as it currently is. For a group of 8, it's still a great value."
Guest: Max N.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015