VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The location of the condo was perfect (facing south onto the golf course) with a beautiful view as shown in the pictures. The condo was clean and plenty of room and with all the necessities to make yourself feel right at home. Close to grocery stores, shopping mall, markets, restaurants, etc. The owner was exceptionally accommodating and pleasant to deal with."
Guest: Great timeDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: March 19, 2015
"After a REAL winter in the east, we were looking forward to escaping to the warm, reliably good weather of Palm Desert. We have stayed at this property for several years, always during the month of March. We love everything about it. The views are great; the bedrooms are quiet; the beds are comfortable; the kitchen is well equipped; the large screened tv was especially enjoyable during the March Madness Games, the Indian Wells Tennis Matches and the Golf Tournaments. I took advantage of the pool and hot tub almost daily. it is close by, clean, and quiet. The owner and manager of the property couldn't be nicer and more helpful."
Guest: SandyDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015
"My wife and I came over Memorial day weekend, I expected the cost of rentals to soar during a holiday but was pleasantly surprised at the value we got! The home is in a great location, close to the highway and no more than 20 minutes from anywhere you'd go in the Valley. The home itself was decorated beautifully, and there were more than a few upgrades that made the place feel like a luxury stay. There is plenty of household items available and a lot of the basic condiments were available as well. We loved using the retractable awning on the back patio, the Ninja blender to mix margaritas, and the gas grill located right off the kitchen. We felt truly at home and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend to friends and family!"
Guest: SeanDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 1, 2015
"Our first time staying at this property and we just loved it. We have stayed at several other condo's in Palm Desert and now enjoy this one the most. A few highlights:
* The extra bathroom is perfect - most 1 bedrooms only have 1 bath
* Brian greeted us upon our arrival and gave us a nice walk-through. This was a pleasant first for us, as most places you just arrive and the owner is not in town.
* This place has an indoor garage which is a huge plus for keeping your call cooler during the hot days.
* I counted - the pool is 24 steps away from the patio and we pretty much had it to ourselves. There are pools all over the place, so you could always venture out if you want.
* The back patio is at the 17th tee-off. This was one of the highlights we really enjoyed. It's a par 3, 147 yards and mostly over water. It was entertaining to see golfers hitting over the water!!
* Two nice bicycles in the garage to ride around the area - nice touch!
* The bedroom patio also looks out over the fairway - just loved all the beautiful green on the course.
* The place is very well stocked. We found everything we needed in regards to kitchen prep, towels, pool towels, etc. etc.
* A short drive to El Paseo which has some nice restaurants. You must try Pacifica Seafood and there amazing Vodka bar. They also have 1/2 off wine bottles on Tuesday's. Great place !!
* The place is very peaceful and quiet. Sure, you have the golfers coming through during the day, but they are pretty quiet and you hardly know they are there.
That's about it. Nothing we didn't like and again, Brian was a pleasure to work with from when we made reservations through our checkout. He lives nearby in the area, which would be handy if any issues came up."
Guest: Mark H.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 26, 2015