VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Palm Valley Country Club reviews
Great Vacation Experience
"We had an excellent 5 days at this condo. It was perfectly situated with a great view of the golf course and for the late afternoon/evening sun. Pool is very close and golf cart inclusion was a bonus. The owner was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. Beautifully decorated and outfitted with items needed. We would definitely stay here again!
Guest: Terri DDate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 12, 2014
"We stayed here as an early Valentine's getaway with one other couple. The unit is spacious, clean and really comfortable. We loved the view from the patio as we could watch the golfers tee off. The pool is really close too. The owner was easy to communicate with and so accommodating. There was plenty of linens and the kitchen was fully stocked with all the gadgets we needed. Palm Valley is a beautiful community. We are definitely keeping this unit in mind for future vacations!"
Guest: Sun LoverDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 11, 2015
"Our first time staying at this property and we just loved it. We have stayed at several other condo's in Palm Desert and now enjoy this one the most. A few highlights:
* The extra bathroom is perfect - most 1 bedrooms only have 1 bath
* Brian greeted us upon our arrival and gave us a nice walk-through. This was a pleasant first for us, as most places you just arrive and the owner is not in town.
* This place has an indoor garage which is a huge plus for keeping your call cooler during the hot days.
* I counted - the pool is 24 steps away from the patio and we pretty much had it to ourselves. There are pools all over the place, so you could always venture out if you want.
* The back patio is at the 17th tee-off. This was one of the highlights we really enjoyed. It's a par 3, 147 yards and mostly over water. It was entertaining to see golfers hitting over the water!!
* Two nice bicycles in the garage to ride around the area - nice touch!
* The bedroom patio also looks out over the fairway - just loved all the beautiful green on the course.
* The place is very well stocked. We found everything we needed in regards to kitchen prep, towels, pool towels, etc. etc.
* A short drive to El Paseo which has some nice restaurants. You must try Pacifica Seafood and there amazing Vodka bar. They also have 1/2 off wine bottles on Tuesday's. Great place !!
* The place is very peaceful and quiet. Sure, you have the golfers coming through during the day, but they are pretty quiet and you hardly know they are there.
That's about it. Nothing we didn't like and again, Brian was a pleasure to work with from when we made reservations through our checkout. He lives nearby in the area, which would be handy if any issues came up."
Guest: Mark H.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 26, 2015
"First we will thank Skip for his great customer service as we were planning this trip. It was the highest standard of customer service possible. This particular property at Palm Valley Country is just wonderful. Great location two doors from a pool on a quiet cul-de-sac. Very clean. There is only one negative and unfortunately a very important one. The beds were not comfortable at all. Both bedrooms were without headboards and the beds were lopsided. We had three people, two of which would sleep together, one of which was myself. I wound up sleeping on the living room sofa, where I was remarkably comfortable, and I'm a person that can never sleep on a sofa!"
Guest: Palm Valley LoverDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 25, 2015