VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent California reviews
Everything you Need
"This was a wonderful property to stay at. The location was ideal. The house was quiet, plenty of parking. Very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again."
Guest: LINDA B.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: May 11, 2015
"We've rented this apartment twice this year and it's so well maintained and clean that it's just like being at home. Kathy has done a great job of keeping things very comfortable for her guests. We will be returning on the next visit with our kids."
Guest: judyvanbDate of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 16, 2015
"We certainly enjoyed our first trip to Sonoma with a stay at The Cutler Cellar. This cottage is roomy, comfortable, and well-appointed. We especially loved the garden and Lance's wine-making tour. This is a beautiful part of the country with fine restaurants and marvelous wine-tasting venues."
Guest: James W.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 13, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015