VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We just returned from Big Bear and very much enjoyed our stay at Laura's Cabin. Laura was super speedy and efficient to reply to all our questions and we had a few since we traveled with two little kids. The cabin is more like a home than a rental property; which makes it such a perfect choice. I could not think of an item the house does not already have in stock, so we cooked up a storm and enjoyed the fire place. Location is ideal, the slopes and lake are pretty close and the area around the cabin are lovely. I would recommend the cabin to everybody and we will return for sure."
Guest: MeikeDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 3, 2015
"We (me, husband, baby, toddler, and dog) stayed in this cabin for 5 nights and really enjoyed it! The pictures and reviews were accurate. I always appreciate detailed reviews so I will try to do the same here ...
- I don't think the cleaning company did a thorough job. Luckily I found the vacuum and was able to vacuum the entire downstairs. It looked as if they quickly swept the floors and that was all. Normally, I wouldn't be too bothered by this, but I have a crawler who puts everything in her mouth so clean floors are a must.
- There were old used sponges in the kitchen sink. Personally I don't want to wash dishes with an old sponge that another stranger used on who knows what.
- loved the bedrooms upstairs! Carpeted (these looked cleaned...I didn't see any dog hair from previous renters).
- the master bed was very very comfortable!!!!!! It was so nice to have the door opened to the balcony in the mornings.
- the 2nd bedroom worked perfectly for our toddler and had plenty of room for the baby's pack and play
- being able to do a load of laundry while we were there was another huge plus
- 5 minutes to town. 10-15 minutes to the Village
- We had difficulty with the WiFi, but the problem was quickly fixed. Ryan, the owner, responded very quickly to my texts about this and did everything he could to help us.
- quiet neighborhood
All in all a great place to stay at a fabulous price. We would stay here again...maybe in the winter next time :)"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 6, 2014
"This was our second stay at the cabin and it was just as nice as we remembered. The cabin is clean, inviting, comfortably furnished and has nice amenities. The drive to Snow Summit is short and the hot tub is great after a long day on the slopes. We will definitely continue to rent this cabin when we visit Big Bear."
Guest: Ashley S.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 23, 2015
"The cabin was clean. Homey. Very accommodating. I would love to stay here again! So comfortable and in a nice area! Not far from the village where there are many things to do. I highly recommend you stay here. Great pricing too!"
Guest: Daniel E.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 29, 2015