VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Sugarloaf reviews
The Cozy Cabin
"I would definitely return back! I inquired on many near by rentals and I was happy to say I got a quick reply as far as vacancy and the process. We were mostly at the mountain having fun in the snow, but when we came to the cozy cabin it was already worm inside & it was pleasant stay down to the little things such as salt. I forgot to pack salt. I was happy to see it was very clean and the reclined chairs where a big hit. I really enjoyed that the property was gated all the way around. I felt safe to let my little one play out side. Very nice. Thank You for our wonderful weekend!!!!!"
Guest: Monique C.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 11, 2015
"My friends and I stayed here for a guys weekend getaway. Place was good size, clean, and well maintained. Dan was a great host, even letting us put one of our motorcycles on trickle charge with his personal battery charger. I highly recommend this house if you are looking to get away but still be comfortable."
Guest: lance d.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 4, 2015
"We enjoyed cabin, we found the cabin exactly as advertised. I had two concerns prior to visit: previous pet visitors and the comfort of the bed due to some reviews. I found no traces of previous pet visitors, I found the bed to be comfortable.
Two things I would modify:
1. I could not find the cabin book explaining "rules of cabin." Perhaps a .pdf version could be emailed in advance of cabin stay to ensure guests have this information.
2. I did not receive checkout procedure until after I had checked out and left the cabin. It would prefer to be sent checkout procedure in advance of my stay. In all fairness to the website I did leave very early in the morning. I could have called the assistance number, but I felt it was too early to make a phone call so I did not call. I should have emailed and requested checkout procedure especially given that I did not find cabin rules book upon arrival.
Best part of the cabin:
1. I very much appreciate the email notification/remind to bring towels and sheets.
2. Very clean with no signs of pet visitors.
3. two bathrooms.
4. Quiet location, easy to sleep at night with windows open, but very close to town and bike trails."
Guest: Jennifer F.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 15, 2015
"This was our second stay at the cabin and it was just as nice as we remembered. The cabin is clean, inviting, comfortably furnished and has nice amenities. The drive to Snow Summit is short and the hot tub is great after a long day on the slopes. We will definitely continue to rent this cabin when we visit Big Bear."
Guest: Ashley S.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 23, 2015