VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"I would definitely return back! I inquired on many near by rentals and I was happy to say I got a quick reply as far as vacancy and the process. We were mostly at the mountain having fun in the snow, but when we came to the cozy cabin it was already worm inside & it was pleasant stay down to the little things such as salt. I forgot to pack salt. I was happy to see it was very clean and the reclined chairs where a big hit. I really enjoyed that the property was gated all the way around. I felt safe to let my little one play out side. Very nice. Thank You for our wonderful weekend!!!!!"
Guest: Monique C.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 11, 2015
"Great weekend getaway! Cabin was just as described. I would suggest taking your own linens as we did to also cover the sofa if you Don't own any pets. Fireplace is a plus, warmed up the place as we watched movies. No issues with hot water while showering. I would definitely consider staying here again."
Guest: Edward R.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 22, 2015
"We (me, husband, baby, toddler, and dog) stayed in this cabin for 5 nights and really enjoyed it! The pictures and reviews were accurate. I always appreciate detailed reviews so I will try to do the same here ...
- I don't think the cleaning company did a thorough job. Luckily I found the vacuum and was able to vacuum the entire downstairs. It looked as if they quickly swept the floors and that was all. Normally, I wouldn't be too bothered by this, but I have a crawler who puts everything in her mouth so clean floors are a must.
- There were old used sponges in the kitchen sink. Personally I don't want to wash dishes with an old sponge that another stranger used on who knows what.
- loved the bedrooms upstairs! Carpeted (these looked cleaned...I didn't see any dog hair from previous renters).
- the master bed was very very comfortable!!!!!! It was so nice to have the door opened to the balcony in the mornings.
- the 2nd bedroom worked perfectly for our toddler and had plenty of room for the baby's pack and play
- being able to do a load of laundry while we were there was another huge plus
- 5 minutes to town. 10-15 minutes to the Village
- We had difficulty with the WiFi, but the problem was quickly fixed. Ryan, the owner, responded very quickly to my texts about this and did everything he could to help us.
- quiet neighborhood
All in all a great place to stay at a fabulous price. We would stay here again...maybe in the winter next time :)"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 6, 2014