VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"House was great, my friends and I have done an annual trip, and this has been the best house yet! A couple things to note..
- Its a Charcoal Grill, not gas.
- Foosball Table is broken (the feet of the players were snapped off)
- Some stains in the carpet, but as to be expected from a rental home
- Limited kitchenware, best to bring plastic cups, paper plates, etc.
- Its about a 10min drive down back to Big Bear Blvd. lots of windy roads and turns to get here. Can be inconvenient if you need to run down and grab something, but ultimately worth it when you get there and see the view off the balcony.
Will definitely be back!"
Guest: TeachDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 18, 2015
"Upon arrival we were pleased with the quiet, peaceful feel of the cul de sac. We were even more pleased when we entered and saw the beautiful views from inside. Our favorite part was probably the game room. Plenty to do to keep everyone entertained while at the cabin. There were 10 of us and we never felt crowded or cramped."
Guest: Gwen G.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 1, 2015
"We stayed at this rental for 2 nights and it was perfectly located. Just walk across the street and into Bear Mountain Resort. We had a nice view of the mountain and lifts. It was warm, had ample space for 12 people, and it was perfect for lots of children since the furniture was sturdy. This is a simple and functional rental and it worked out well for us. Our only suggestion is that some paper and basic cleaning products be provided. We found the unit clean, but needed to clean up after cooking meals, etc. It would just make things easier."
Guest: Licia B.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: March 2, 2015