VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Heavenly Valley reviews
"The house worked perfectly for what our group wanted. A group of 10 of us (mostly old college friends) met in Tahoe to go skiing and enjoy some time catching up in the mountains. We wanted a place that had a comfortable space for our group to spend time at the house that was also not too far from casinos and a ski resort.
1) Living room was large with comfortable couches and a nice warm wood burning stove. Wood was available on the property.
2) Hot tub was comfortable and warm. Nice location on the deck too. Trees provide some privacy but still has a view of the hills.
3) Kitchen had plenty of counterspace too cook and hang out. The fridge was full size too, plenty of room to stock up food and drinks.
4) Room with pool table is connected to the living room, kitchen, and deck. This allowed for all ten of us to be comfortable and entertained while we were hanging around the house. There was also a ping pong table in the garage. We didn't bother using the ping pong table because the garage is cold in the winter, but if I went back in the summer, this would be a big perk.
5) floor / carpets are clean. Warm blankets in closets, plenty of towels, etc... 3 full bathrooms and we never had an issue with the amount of hot water while multiple people were showering.
6) About an $18 taxi ride down to the casinos.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. I would come back to this same house."
Guest: Rob W.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 5, 2015
"The home was beautiful and the kitchen hit the spot since I decided to cook/prepare a number of meals for our group. We had a group of adults join us in Lake Tahoe at the Lake View property to celebrate my husbands 44th birthday! From the initial contact with Sherry to our return, everything was handled professionally and with care. We can't wait to bring our family back with kids. This location can double as an adult getaway or a family+kid excursion. We had a blast and my husband enjoyed his birthday immensely...he wanted at least one more day if not two!"
Guest: Wendy J.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 22, 2015
"We enjoyed this home so much. Location is perfectly situated between heavenly slopes and all the fun in town. The property is beautiful and all they said it would be. We took some amazing pictures in what felt like our own private forest and enjoyed the deck views immensely. Very family friendly with wonderful fireplace, large dining room and kitchen. Very homey and clean. Owner was wonderful to deal with too! We highly recommend this home away from home!"
Guest: Happy CamperDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 15, 2015
"My wife, son and I stayed in this condo for one week. It is very spacious, immaculate in terms if cleanliness and the owner is very pleasant and easy to work with. It's a good location, close to the marina in south beach. We will definitely look to book again for our next visit to tahoe."
Guest: Richard P.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: November 3, 2014