VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Wow. Awesome house in a great location. We were disappointed there wasn't snow yet, but it didn't matter. The kids stayed plenty busy. The upstairs family room is great. Kids can play while others hang out in the downstairs living room. The only house I've ever been to that has an indoor AND outdoor Jacuzzi. Surround sound entertainment was a bonus as well. And 4 TVs! We had a different college game on each of them.
We took out the gas grill and had great meals. This house has EVERYTHING. There were over 10 of us, and we never felt cramped."
Guest: Pete2Date of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: November 27, 2014
"The house worked perfectly for what our group wanted. A group of 10 of us (mostly old college friends) met in Tahoe to go skiing and enjoy some time catching up in the mountains. We wanted a place that had a comfortable space for our group to spend time at the house that was also not too far from casinos and a ski resort.
1) Living room was large with comfortable couches and a nice warm wood burning stove. Wood was available on the property.
2) Hot tub was comfortable and warm. Nice location on the deck too. Trees provide some privacy but still has a view of the hills.
3) Kitchen had plenty of counterspace too cook and hang out. The fridge was full size too, plenty of room to stock up food and drinks.
4) Room with pool table is connected to the living room, kitchen, and deck. This allowed for all ten of us to be comfortable and entertained while we were hanging around the house. There was also a ping pong table in the garage. We didn't bother using the ping pong table because the garage is cold in the winter, but if I went back in the summer, this would be a big perk.
5) floor / carpets are clean. Warm blankets in closets, plenty of towels, etc... 3 full bathrooms and we never had an issue with the amount of hot water while multiple people were showering.
6) About an $18 taxi ride down to the casinos.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. I would come back to this same house."
Guest: Rob W.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 5, 2015
"We were very pleased with our rental. As advertised, the studio is very large, and is as nice as the pictures suggest. The Marriott staff were all very friendly, and it is nice that there are activities offered for both parents and kids, as well as good gym facilities. And the location can't be beat."
Guest: Mike S.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 19, 2015
"We just spent a wonderful 6 days in this beautiful home in a perfect location and setting.
There were 14 of us and room to spare everywhere. We brought our entire family here to celebrate our 50th anniversary and it was the perfect spot for us. The pool table was a big hit, all of the space to spread out and we ate all of our meals out on the patio by the dock. It was just perfect and we hated to leave. The owner Maureen was wonderful, warm and so accomodating and what small needs we had were met quickly by the property manager. We rented a boat, and jet skis and paddle boards and the weather and lake were just incredible. Our oldest grand son wanted for us all to live here forever as one big happy family....and we did, but only for 6 days. We highly recomend this home and all that it had to offer. Our 50th couldn't have been any better celebrated. We had a fabulous time in a fabulous home and setting. Thanks so much!!"
Guest: Donna F.Date of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: July 15, 2014