VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This is our second rental for this house, which basically says it all. Our visits to the area are to see family in L.A. and the house suits our needs perfectly. It is comfortable enough to spend "down time" when not engaged in sightseeing or other activities. The value is excellent."
Guest: TreehuggerDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 14, 2015
Such a beautiful home and an awesome location as well !! This home attracts many different guests!
"Our family was able to all come together for an amazing week !! This home is a great place for different age groups to hang out under one roof , from the quiet veranda off the dining room to enjoy your morning coffee while others are still sleeping to the media room on the second floor for the kids to enjoy their games and it doesn't stop there !!The master suite is gorgeous and will make you feel like your at a spa . Then head on up to the third level where you find a roof top with a spa and fire pit and also a BBQ area for your entire family to enjoy . There was many fun tourist attractions close by to enjoy as well . We will definitely be back with our family again . Thank you Jode for allowing our family to share your home as I know you were a tad worried with our ages of our children and grand children :). We made some wonderful memories and that's what being together as a family is all about !!"
Guest: Tammy G.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 26, 2015
"We rented this home for our daughter's college graduation party. The house was very spacious and immaculate. The views were fabulous. The home is very open and made for entertaining. We had family over for dinner the night before the party and they were all very impressed with this house.
The owner was very flexible and easy to work with. Another great thing is that she gave us our deposit back in a timely manner. I will definitely rent this place again when in Malibu!"
Guest: Tameka L.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 20, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015