VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"This place exceeded my expectations. Very close to everything we wanted to do. Clean and has all you need. Weather was awesome and James and Jaimie are very hospitable and helpful. The bed was comfortable. It was a nice location and quiet considering 2 other apartments on site. We have 2 kids, so it was a lot more room than staying in a hotel and cheaper! It really is so close to universal studios, around the corner from the Hollywood bowl, Dolby theatre, Chinese theatre, and a short drive to Santa Monica and Venice beach. Our 1st VRBO experience and definitely not our last! I prefer this rather than a hotel for sure!"
Guest: Lisa PDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"This condo is amazing and has all the amenities you could possibly want. The view of the beach and ocean is incredible and we loved the cool breeze that came off the ocean - we kept the balcony doors open and were thrilled that there were absolutely no bugs or anything!!! Ann was so easy to work with and made sure we had everything we needed. The location is great for either hanging out in Marina del Rey/Venice or driving to the LA attractions. We loved having the kitchen and grill to use for meals when we didn't feel like going out. Highly recommend this property to couples who are looking for a relaxing time at the beach. You won't be disappointed!"
Guest: carolyn h.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 9, 2015
"We stayed almost six weeks at Cassetti di Santi and Olivia and Dave did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. The house is an old typical California beach house that has been renovated to modern times. When you walk in the door, you'll feel at home and when you check out the spacious backyard you'll know it. You're five minutes from the lovely beach trail that you can walk or bike for miles. The house was well equipped and Olivia updated some of the pots and pans to my wife's culinary requirements. There is a wide variety of places to eat, drink and people watch in Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beach, from fine dining to neighborhood bistros and beach bars. The house fit our expectations for low-key 'local' feel and we'd love to come back again anytime!"
Guest: Ute T.Date of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: December 12, 2014