VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Los Angeles County reviews
A weekend with the grandkids
"There is a saying, you get what you pay for. This cabin is a little more expensive than others of the same size in the PMC. But, it is worth every penny. It is the cleanest I have ever rented. The beds are comfortable. The TV is beautiful. The kitchen and utensils are first class. And, the spa is great. It is like being in some ones principal residence, not a weekend rental cabin."
Guest: PECDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: October 28, 2014
"We loved the house; my husband and I along with my brother and sister-in-law stayed for a week for the occasion of our son's wedding. Interesting architecture, very comfortable, lovely neighborhood (particularly with the great park), and extremely handy for all places we wanted to go. We had wedding activities for three days, and then we spent three more "playing" in the area. My brother, I might mention, particularly enjoyed sampling all the different fruit he could pick off the trees. And we loved the Eldorado Bar and Grill--ate there three different times. I highly recommend the property for two couples or a family. (Being met upon arrival by someone to show us around, give us keys, etc was also very nice.)"
Guest: NK BellsDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 26, 2015
"This place exceeded my expectations. Very close to everything we wanted to do. Clean and has all you need. Weather was awesome and James and Jaimie are very hospitable and helpful. The bed was comfortable. It was a nice location and quiet considering 2 other apartments on site. We have 2 kids, so it was a lot more room than staying in a hotel and cheaper! It really is so close to universal studios, around the corner from the Hollywood bowl, Dolby theatre, Chinese theatre, and a short drive to Santa Monica and Venice beach. Our 1st VRBO experience and definitely not our last! I prefer this rather than a hotel for sure!"
Guest: Lisa PDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015