VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"This home was in a perfect location on a quiet street within walking distance to Melrose and Santa Monica Blvds, and within a short driving distance to many popular locations (Santa Monica Pier, Universal, Hollywood Blvd., etc). The home was clean and had everything we needed, with comfortable beds, and plenty of nice towels. The kitchen and bathrooms had ample supplies of all we needed. I would highly recommend this home. Thank you, Michael!"
Guest: ColleenDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 11, 2015
"This was a fabulous place to stay for our family reunion including a 5 year old. The house is very roomy and clean, close to the beach. We loved the upstairs balconies for reading and relaxing. The dining room table was nice and big for our meals and playing cards. We enjoyed the living room with plenty of places to sit and visit. A perfect place for a family getaway!"
Guest: Chris and JimDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"We had a very special and wonderful family gathering, as one of our adult children came from overseas. Seven of us in all.
The home is beautiful, the owner was very nice and it was so close to the beach and great restaurants.
We would definitely stay there again. Thanks to the owner for a family memory that was perfect!"
Guest: Mary N.Date of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 17, 2015