VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We rented this gorgeous 1926 Spanish Mansion for the weekend while in town for a wedding. We were amazed at the sheer beauty of the property and the attention to detail of the amenities. Fantastic layout, great backyard, close to everything. The outdoor living spaces are a dream and excellent to hang out at night after dinner. I would highly recommend this property. Our host, Angi, was very accommodating and really easy to work with. She was only a phone call, email, or text away. Thanks for the great memories!"
Guest: MichaelDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"I have family who lives in Harbor City. I was on spring break with my two kids (12,15). I was okay staying in the 1 bedroom and so were they. It was in our budget and perfect for our needs!!! Upon immediate arrival the kids asked if we could live on site. Everything we needed was there. Beach towels, bikes, coolers and cleaning supplies! I think all of that is a great bonus. The cottage is super cute, comfortable and charming. We are planning a return visit. This time we plan on utilizing the relaxing grounds and beach area. The only couple things I would recommend is:
1. Repairing of kids beach bike
2. A small microwave (we had no way to heat up leftovers from eating out)
3. TV was in and out..service was fuzzy. We were on the go most of the time so it didn't Impact us much. If it woulda been rainy or we wanted to watch tv it would of been more of issue.
The owners were available for any questions. Check in and out was easy....
Overall, excellent choice. Never had issues finding parking which was great!! Thank you for everything. Can't wait to be back. The only issue I would see for visitors is keep in mind with bedroom set up: if two people in the bed, you would have to crawl over a person to get out of bed. It worked for us. For older couples?
Only reason I invlude this is because it asks about 55+. Again, no bearing on our stay. We loved it!!!! There isn't much of a need for a car if you just plan on hanging in area. It's so close to beach!!"
Guest: Carrie s.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 17, 2015