VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My family and I stayed at this cute house and it was perfect for us. The kids toys and trampoline provided lots of kid entertainment and the location was very close to the Walteria park and library. The house was well stocked and comfortable. Bob was fantastic and easy to communicate with."
Guest: Tate L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 22, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"We rented this gorgeous 1926 Spanish Mansion for the weekend while in town for a wedding. We were amazed at the sheer beauty of the property and the attention to detail of the amenities. Fantastic layout, great backyard, close to everything. The outdoor living spaces are a dream and excellent to hang out at night after dinner. I would highly recommend this property. Our host, Angi, was very accommodating and really easy to work with. She was only a phone call, email, or text away. Thanks for the great memories!"
Guest: MichaelDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
"We stayed at this rental for 2 weeks. The house has all amenities we can ask for and is very nicely furnished.
Most convenient are also the washing machine and dryer on premises.
The house is very quiet and has a private entrance.
The location is simply perfect: 10 minutes walk to the closest shopping center with a Rite-Aid pharmacy and a Whole Foods Supermarket and the closest beach is 15 minutes walk away.
The owner was very flexible with our late check-out request, enabling us to freshen up before boarding on our overseas return flight to Europe.
We will certainly rent this property again for our next stay in LA."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 16, 2015