VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We rented this gorgeous 1926 Spanish Mansion for the weekend while in town for a wedding. We were amazed at the sheer beauty of the property and the attention to detail of the amenities. Fantastic layout, great backyard, close to everything. The outdoor living spaces are a dream and excellent to hang out at night after dinner. I would highly recommend this property. Our host, Angi, was very accommodating and really easy to work with. She was only a phone call, email, or text away. Thanks for the great memories!"
Guest: MichaelDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 16, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"We really enjoyed our week at Burnham Beach Cottages. It was cosy and decoration was colourful. The garden area was lovely with potted flowers, there where garden chairs 2 fire pits, and an area to bar-be-cue. It was in walking distance to the beach, harbor and many restaurants close by to choose from.
The manager Lynn was extremely friendly and helpful. We will be returning one day in the near future."
Guest: Susan and DerekDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 27, 2015
"We needed a calm and restful retreat for a family member recuperating from recent surgery. We were close enough to UCLA and yet near the beach. The bungalow was a perfect spot. The beds were comfortable. I was afraid it might be a bit noisy being near the highway but we had no difficulty getting to sleep. The backyard provided a nice spot to read or eat a meal. There was a bit of a chill one night and we enjoyed the fireplace. I would definitely return some day to enjoy when every member of our family was healthy."
Guest: April M.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 8, 2015