VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a great time and enjoyed the lemons that fell from the tree in back. This rental was exactly what we needed. It was located well for our excursions out to the beach. It was quiet and comfortable, and clean. We recommend this unit to all our family and friends to consider for their vacation. We will definitely consider this place again."
Guest: Beach LoverDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: March 19, 2015
"My husband and I were traveling to CA to visit his son, daughter in law and their 2 young children that we do not get to see very often. After much discussion of where to stay, I thought of a house rental on the beach. I have never done this before, but after this experience I will be looking for more vacations to use rental houses.
Sue and Bill could not have made this a better vacation. Their unbelievable hospitality, the complete accommodations and the beautiful home made this vacation almost too much to believe. We wanted for nothing. The gift basket upon arrival, the completely stocked kitchen, beach chairs and umbrellas...even a pack and play and stroller for the babies!
We spent our days on the beach and the evenings in the very comfortable back yard.
We will definitely stay at this rental again.
Thank you Bill and Sue."
Guest: Catherine I.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 21, 2015
"We needed a calm and restful retreat for a family member recuperating from recent surgery. We were close enough to UCLA and yet near the beach. The bungalow was a perfect spot. The beds were comfortable. I was afraid it might be a bit noisy being near the highway but we had no difficulty getting to sleep. The backyard provided a nice spot to read or eat a meal. There was a bit of a chill one night and we enjoyed the fireplace. I would definitely return some day to enjoy when every member of our family was healthy."
Guest: April M.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: May 8, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015