VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My family and I stayed at this cute house and it was perfect for us. The kids toys and trampoline provided lots of kid entertainment and the location was very close to the Walteria park and library. The house was well stocked and comfortable. Bob was fantastic and easy to communicate with."
Guest: Tate L.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 22, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"We really enjoyed our week at Burnham Beach Cottages. It was cosy and decoration was colourful. The garden area was lovely with potted flowers, there where garden chairs 2 fire pits, and an area to bar-be-cue. It was in walking distance to the beach, harbor and many restaurants close by to choose from.
The manager Lynn was extremely friendly and helpful. We will be returning one day in the near future."
Guest: Susan and DerekDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 27, 2015
"We had a great time and enjoyed the lemons that fell from the tree in back. This rental was exactly what we needed. It was located well for our excursions out to the beach. It was quiet and comfortable, and clean. We recommend this unit to all our family and friends to consider for their vacation. We will definitely consider this place again."
Guest: Beach LoverDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: March 19, 2015