VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Beautifully Decorated, Clean and Comfortable Vacation Home!!
"My family of 5 stayed at this beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable vacation home!! The house was so clean! Location was perfect!! Close to the beach, supermarkets, restaurants and a very quiet neighborhood. Plenty of parking in the driveway as well as on the streets. When my kids walked into the home, they couldn't get over how nice the house was! Kitchen has so much counter space and every thing you need to make a family sized meal. Plenty of sitting space on the bar/counter or the dining table. Love the open floor plan where everyone can be in the same place at the same time and not feel overcrowded. Bonus was the back room or den area! Had additional 1/2 bathroom with another couch and tv/sitting area! Also leads to the amazing backyard with all the beautiful succulent plants and sitting/bbq area! People...this house is amazing!!! Seriously worth every penny!! I can't say enough about this place!! Oh and the upstairs master bedroom is huge!! Has vaulted ceilings, sitting area, big screen tv, private bathroom and access to your own private deck! I could see the ocean from the deck, pretty amazing in the morning! Love, love this house!! I recommend this house to any and everyone!! You won't be disappointed, I promise!!"
Guest: Barbara A.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 14, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"We stayed at this rental for 2 weeks. The house has all amenities we can ask for and is very nicely furnished.
Most convenient are also the washing machine and dryer on premises.
The house is very quiet and has a private entrance.
The location is simply perfect: 10 minutes walk to the closest shopping center with a Rite-Aid pharmacy and a Whole Foods Supermarket and the closest beach is 15 minutes walk away.
The owner was very flexible with our late check-out request, enabling us to freshen up before boarding on our overseas return flight to Europe.
We will certainly rent this property again for our next stay in LA."
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 16, 2015
"This cottage was the perfect retreat after wonderful days with our new Grandson! We were so close to our daughters home and could walk to so many places. We had absolutely everything we needed. Thank you Pam & Bill for your hospitality! We love your place and will definitely be back :)"
Guest: Tim & Gina Peipert & FamilyDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: October 21, 2015