VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Los Angeles County reviews
"We enjoyed the privacy of the patio, the quiet neighborhood and the proximity to the beach. We were able to walk to find many things to do and ate our breakfasts every morning on the peaceful patio. Everything we needed was provided. Met Charlie, who was very gracious! Would stay there again!"
Guest: Becky T.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: October 2, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"This was my first visit to Venice beach and this cottage was great for me my wife and baby to stay.
We were only a few blocks from all the shops along Abbot Kinney, and the private garden was nice to just hang out in..
Will be back.
My only complaint would be the Dove Soap that was provided. Too many chemicals in that type of soap. Would be nice to have a more natural type soap provided for the guests that rent this.."
Guest: The Grossman'sDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 12, 2015