VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Los Angeles County reviews
Wedding Week Getaway
"My wife & I (+family) had an amazing time and loved your beach house. Thank you for allowing us to stay. With all the stress affiliated to planning & having a wedding it was a pure blessing to be able to take your mind off the madness & drift away w/ the waves. We'll be in touch the next time we're out in malibu. Cheers."
Guest: Kristopher M.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 8, 2015
"Special circumstances with our grandchild's birth required us to be near Cedar Sinai in LA for what ended up to be seven weeks. The bungalow was perfect! We were very comfortable and close to anything we might need. We enjoyed the back patio for coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evenings. We even entertained family and friends who came to visit. The sights of Hollywood are within walking distance along with fun boutique shopping. The owners were more than accommodating when we asked to come early and then added an extra week. We are planning to return one day to show our grandson where we spent time waiting for his return home."
Guest: Cathy A.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: September 2, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"Visited Malibu in June, 2015, and had a wonderful time! I am always anxious about the places we stay hoping they meet my very high expectations! This property met, and EXCEEDED, all my expectations! We walked in and were completely overwhelmed by the view. The property owner had all the doors open and the breeze coming off the ocean was incredible. And the view was 180 degrees of ocean. The property is nicely decorated and features a HUGE living room television. The bedroom is incredible. The bed is extremely comfortable with very nice sheets. Again, the view is terrific from the bedroom and also features a television. We slept with the doors open and woke to surf and sunshine. The kitchen and bathrooms featured everything we needed. This is a property I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone visiting Malibu -- you won't regret it!"
Guest: Sarah A.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 20, 2015