VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My husband and I were traveling to CA to visit his son, daughter in law and their 2 young children that we do not get to see very often. After much discussion of where to stay, I thought of a house rental on the beach. I have never done this before, but after this experience I will be looking for more vacations to use rental houses.
Sue and Bill could not have made this a better vacation. Their unbelievable hospitality, the complete accommodations and the beautiful home made this vacation almost too much to believe. We wanted for nothing. The gift basket upon arrival, the completely stocked kitchen, beach chairs and umbrellas...even a pack and play and stroller for the babies!
We spent our days on the beach and the evenings in the very comfortable back yard.
We will definitely stay at this rental again.
Thank you Bill and Sue."
Guest: Catherine I.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 21, 2015
"We rented the apartment at late notice for 5 weeks during July/August. It is the owners own home. It is comfortable and spacious and homely. It is set out over 2 floors and feel like a house. It is elegantly furnished with antiques and collectables. It was nice and clean and the owner arranged for their own cleaner to come in once a week. ( This is an extra) It has views to Temescal Canyon. It has a cooks kitchen with lots of interesting cooking utensils. I was concerned that it might be noisy as it was on Sunset but it was at the very back of the building and not noisy at all.The building itself is a bit unusual in the fact that it doesn't have a main entrance and you enter through the car park and is probably of early 70's design. The best thing is that it is in a fabulous location right in the centre of the Palisades and great for easy walking distance to the all the shops and a 5 minutes drive to the beach. You could also walk to Temescal- but we preferred to do the 5 minute drive.We enjoyed ourselves at the Sunday Farmers market and spent time mooching about hitting the frozen yogurt shop, Starbucks and Gelsons.
The outside space is a bit limited to 2 small terraces but there is a pool and a pool area. It is clean but it is a bit concrete in design and overlooked by the other apartments.
I would recommend this as a great holiday choice to stay in Los Angeles if you want to dip in now and again but not be right in the heart of LA."
Guest: NatsDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: November 11, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"This place is great. We came to L.A. for a family reunion and wanted to be close to the beach and to our family staying near by. This is a great location in a residential area, a block to the beach and close to restaurants, the bike trail, etc. Our large family was staying in 3 different places, but since this condo is spacious, we chose this place for our family dinners each night. Kitchen fully equipped and a large table to accommodate a crowd. It's a real deal for what you get--garage for parking, bikes, boogie boards, etc. If you're looking for charm, character, comfort, a nice owner, and an amazing location, then this place is for you. It was perfect for us. We definitely recommend it and hope to be back one day! Thanks, Nina!"
Guest: rebecca h.Date of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 10, 2015