VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Los Angeles County reviews
"This is a well-appointed, comfortable home away from home, with a great kitchen and back-yard area for outdoor dining and barbecuing. Lovely, quiet neighborhood and great for walking to town. We'll be back."
Guest: Sheilah G.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 25, 2015
1) The location was perfect where beach time, restaurants and shopping were concerned.
2) The kitchen was well equipped.
3) The house was clean and well supplied with bathroom linens and bath products. 4) The ratio of bedrooms to bathrooms (1:1) was especially helpful.
5) communications with management of the house was clear and prompt.
1) The bed linens are a polyester/cotton lend which is uncomfortable for sleeping in a humid climate. Change linens to 100% cotton for greater comfort.
2) repair the electrical outlets in the kitchen.
3) replace the coffee maker; it has a faulty water pump
4) add additional kitchen linens
5) extend the balcony and hot tub time to 10 or 11pm. Hot tubs, in particular, are not typically day time past times. More evening time would enhance the experience at the house. We found the 9pm curfew confining
6) repair water spigot on living room balcony. It drips
7) electric blinds in master bedroom don't function consistently. Disconnect them or provide clearer directions
8) bedrooms tend to be warm at night unless doors are left open. Recommend ceiling fans in each"
Guest: Great Time in Redondo BeachDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 21, 2015
"Gary was so easy to work with and really enjoyed the place for a 3 day week-end. Looking forward to coming back later this summer. Perfect location and you have great privacy but also great people watching on the strand!
It has such a unique position on the beach and an easy 10 minute walk to the pier/restaurants. All Good!"
Guest: jeff j.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 1, 2015
"We absolutely loved this home and location. It was in a quiet neighborhood close to everything - beach, shops, restaurants. All of the amenities were great and it felt like home. Gina really made the experience wonderful for my daughters and I with impeccable customer service to make sure we had everything we needed and she was highly responsive. I highly recommend!"
Guest: Brigitte S.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 29, 2015