VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Encinitas reviews
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was more than happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
A great place to stay; amazing view. Plenty of room, very clean and supplied with anything you need."
Guest: A guest from GOODYEAR, AZDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 30, 2015
"Cardiff-by-the-Sea was a true treasure. Beautifully furnished with amply space. The location was close to everything, and the roof patio had a spectacular view. The amenities included a well stocked kitchen, a bbq, a laundry room, and sports equipment for use if desired. The value of not having to order out or leave to have a great meal was priceless. The experience was so much better than being in a traditional hotel! I would absolutely choose this spot again. My overall experience with the value provided by this property is a 10!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 6, 2015
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"This is a gem. This beats a hotel room any day and the price is fantastic! Give you a safe happy home feeling since you are behind the gate of their beautiful home. It is very close to Moonlight Beach, and all the 101 shopping. The bedding was comfy and we had room to spare even with our kids there. Having a laundry machine accessible was such a perk. Was clean and bright with pleasant views."
Guest: Newman FamilyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 14, 2015