VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Encinitas reviews
Great for multiple families with kids
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"We loved our stay at this great apartment. It has everything you need for a great comfortable stay. We especially appreciated the fenced yard which was perfect for our dog. Walking to the beach and to downtown was so easy with so many great restaurants and shops. The property has everything you could need for a day at the beach - bikes, boogie boards, chairs, etc. The owners were very friendly and although they live on site, we always had plenty of privacy and quiet. We will definately stay here again."
Guest: Hollie G.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 5, 2015
"We really enjoyed staying at this condo in mid April. There was plenty of space for our family of 5, plus 2 grandparents as well. The well-stocked kitchen provided a great budget-friendly opportunity of cooking some meals in. Downtown Encinitas is less than a mile away, and Moonlight beach is only a few blocks away. We used the pool almost every day. This unit on the second floor was private and quiet. This place is conveniently located about 30-45 minutes from, and about an hour from Disneyland. We are hoping to visit again soon."
Guest: Gina B.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 26, 2015
"Wow !! What a wonderful home to use for a family gathering. We had six people in the kitchen at one time, chopping, stirring, laughing and dancing. Great place for a large group. We had coffee outside on the front patio and ended our day in the backyard around the BBQ and pool The outside pool and hot tub were a hit. The pool table and shuffle board were enjoyed by all age family members. The house was nice and clean and in a great location to the beach, shopping and walking trails. We can't wait to have a reason to book this beautiful home. Oh and the beds are very comfortable. :)"
Guest: John R.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015