VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Encinitas reviews
"This was our 2nd year in a row at this house and it was wonderful again! Renee is so easy to work with and flexible. Our daughters ages 5 and 7 feel so comfortable there - it has the perfect amount of runaround space outside. There is everything you need for cooking and entertaining. We always make lots of use of the beach supplies. It's amazing how private it feels yet so close to the beach and town action. Location can't be beat! We hope to stay again next year..."
Guest: yogamomDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 25, 2015
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"We had a wonderful time in this home for one week in August, 2015. It was situated across the street from a park and a short walk to the beach. There were some shops/restaurants nearby, but it was a quiet area situated about 30 minutes north of San Diego. The home itself had a view of the ocean, was clean and well kept, and is well stocked. It was perfect for our family of four, and had an extra bedroom, so another couple of people could have fit comfortably. I really appreciated the personal phone call from the owner prior to and just after our arrival. He gave us some great ideas of things to see and do while we were there. Another thing I loved was that we were able to use a parking pass at the beach, which was nice so that we didn't have to walk with our two young children and all of the beach gear (which was generously provided by the owners). I can't recommend this place enough!"
Guest: Jennifer G.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 27, 2015
"The apt. and Encinitas was amazing. Shelly was super easy to coordinate with and everything was exactly as I expected and hoped. The pictures give an accurate view of the apt, which was clean, quiet, and right in the heart of everything Encinitas. I strolled to the beach several times a day and shopped along the 101 enjoying the cafe's and restaurants. Everything is in walking distance, so super easy and relaxing."
Guest: mahir l.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 17, 2015