VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Encinitas reviews
What a veiw!!!!!!!
"The view from the two decks is unbelievable. Watching the sunset each night is something we wont forget. We saw dolphins and whales swimming. It is a couple block walk to all the shops, bars and places to eat. Moonlight beach is a 3 minute drive or about a 10 minute walk from the house. We enjoyed walking on the beach each day. The house is large, we had 8 people and had plenty of room. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool, we were worried the house would smell like a pool but it did not smell at all. It was an easy drive downtown and the zoo. The neighborhood was very nice and did not hear anybody around us."
Guest: TimDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 4, 2015
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
"We had a wonderful time. I have 12 and 17 year old sons who loved the location. They could walk to the beach and go into town. They each had their own rooms and plenty of space. My younger son participated in surf camp at Moonlight beach for the week and loved it. The property was extremely clean and was loaded with supplies including beach chairs, TV's in bedrooms, wifi, surf boards - everything a family would need. Sharon was wonderful to work with. We will be staying there again."
Guest: BetsyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 4, 2015
"We loved our short 3 night stay in the heart of town. 2 blocks to the beach, 2 blocks to restaurants, bars and shopping... Perfect for my husband and I since we did not have a car. We arrived late and Warren was still able to meet us and give us an overview of ammenities. We loved having a full kitchen and took advantage of the bikes he offered us for a great morning bike ride all over town. This apartment was perfect for our short stay in Encinitas!"
Guest: tracey z.Date of Stay: November 2015Review Submitted: November 23, 2015