VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had booked The Clouds for Juneof this year, however we had a family situation arise that caused us to have to cancel our reservations. We received a full refund for our deposit promptly within a week of canceling. Very pleased with the service."
Guest: SteveDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 24, 2015
"Beautiful casita lives up to the pictures. Great location, 10 minute walk to Rancho Santa Fe. Very private from main house and rarely saw anyone but owner is responsive if needed. Easy access by car to Del Mar and La Jolla. Would return there in future without question."
Guest: ThomsonDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 11, 2015
"A great vacation had by all! We are an extended family of ten, aged 71 to 12. This home was comfortable and the floor plan really allows for the outdoors to feel like another room in the house. We watched hot air balloons glide by each evening as we sat on the patio, enjoying the Southern California breezes. From swimming in the pool and lounging in the spa to playing pool and shuffleboard, there is always something to do! Feeding the eel and fish was a treat! This house is well appointed with modern amenities and is beautifully decorated. The house is centrally located to area attractions. As much as we enjoyed visiting the Zoo, Cabrillo Park, Legoland, Coronado and Balboa Park, it was always nice to return to this lovely home for an afternoon and evening of total relaxation."
Guest: Serena K.Date of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 5, 2014
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015