VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"My wife and I and our mini Schnauzer stayed in this guest house for almost 3 months during the summer of 2014. This was a perfect place for us to seek relief from the desert sun where we live the rest of the year. This GH is totaled stocked with everything and the owners are the nicest and most accommodating. We can highly recommend this GH for anyone who can handle a few stairs. This is a perfect rental for anyone wanting to spend quality time in North San Diego County."
Guest: Michael C.Date of Stay: June 2014Review Submitted: November 21, 2014
"Beautiful casita lives up to the pictures. Great location, 10 minute walk to Rancho Santa Fe. Very private from main house and rarely saw anyone but owner is responsive if needed. Easy access by car to Del Mar and La Jolla. Would return there in future without question."
Guest: ThomsonDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 11, 2015
"We had booked The Clouds for Juneof this year, however we had a family situation arise that caused us to have to cancel our reservations. We received a full refund for our deposit promptly within a week of canceling. Very pleased with the service."
Guest: SteveDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 24, 2015
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015