VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent San Diego County reviews
Great for multiple families with kids
"6 families (12 adults and 18 kids, with kids ranging in age from 8 to 16) rented this house for Memorial weekend 2015. We had a great experience and definitely recommend it. What we liked:
-It's hard to find a house that will comfortably fit that many people, and that has enough master bedrooms for 6 couples. This house is HUGE.
- All of the bedrooms (6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 in the guest house) are very comfortable.
- Our group of families likes to cook and eats all of our meals in. The kitchen is very large, with 2 large islands and 2 sinks, providing plenty of space for lots of people to work in the kitchen at the same time.
- Our kids loved playing in the pool, Jacuzzi and waterslide, and loved watching movies in the home's media room.
- We loved being able to pick lemons, oranges and grapefruit from the orchid on the property.
- Unless you want to, there's really no reason for your group to leave the property. It's got everything.
- The onsite caretaker welcomed us when we arrived and showed us around. She came by 2 of the 3 mornings and spent a couple hours cleaning in the kitchen and tidying up the house. She was also available 24/7 if we had any questions about how to work anything. That was a nice bonus.
- One night we BBQ'd outside and it was great that there were 4 long folding tables available.
All in all, I highly recommend this house for large groups."
Guest: CathDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 27, 2015
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Great rental for multigenerational guests. Parents with babies slept upstairs. Grandparents downstairs. Lots of bathrooms. Double washer/dryer was a huge bonus. This is one of the best locations in Oceanside. Not on the Strand, but still beach even at high tide. It's halfway between the public access streets, so it's gets limited public use. Basically walking through lower occupants sitting area to access beach is a little odd. We had great renters below us, so it was not an issue. Warning. No beach furniture. No chairs. No umbrella. No toys. Consider this a must. A few minor maintenance items that did no affect visit, but should have been addressed earlier in a property at this price point. Would definitely rent this place again."
Guest: Daniel C.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 25, 2015
"This was our second visit, and just as enjoyable! Even though it rained for our last 2 days, we were happily snuggled in away from it all! We appreciated the homey feel and modern conveniences in the beautiful remote setting."
Guest: LydiaDate of Stay: October 2015Review Submitted: November 1, 2015
"We rented the Moana house for family members to stay for the weekend of our wedding and we had a great experience. The property manager was very friendly and helpful. I'd recommend the house for a large family group with kids. The house is spacious and has a beautiful!"
Guest: Karina V.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 24, 2015