VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a family spring break here with 11 people and our dog (clean and well trained) and absolutely loved it! The photos on VRBO just don't do this place justice. View from the back patio is a stunning 180 degree view of the ocean where you can see from Pt. Reyes all the way to Bodega Harbor. The place needs a little TLC here and there but other than some minor repairs and upkeep, this house is fantastic. We will definitely be coming back!
- My aunt is disabled and my mother in law has bad knees. Both stayed on the main floor and if you have anyone who has trouble getting around, you can have them stay on the main floor and it's a maximum of two steps up or down to get anywhere they'd need to go. Not wheelchair friendly but certainly manageable for anyone who is not in a wheelchair
- Beach is 10 minutes max and it is a spectacular morning walk. This is another thing the listing doesn't do justice. We walked at least 90 minutes on the beach every day...just incredible location
- This house is roughly 10 minutes drive from Spud Point marina so anything you would need that is local is within 10 minutes drive
- No major supermarkets anywhere nearby so if you need any specialty items, bring them yourself
- Listing doesn't make this clear but the house comes with a set of towels for everyone, three rolls of TP per bathroom and I think two rolls of paper towels. Good idea to bring beach towels, extra TP, etc.
- The sleeping alcoves are actually elevated cut outs in the walls of two of the upstairs bedrooms. They are seriously cool and our kids all battled over who got to sleep in the alcoves.
- We saw several whales from the back patio so keep an eye out for that
- Firewood is provided (at least it was for us)
- The ping pong table is pretty banged up so if you are a serious player, bring your own rackets and balls. Our kids had a blast but don't plan on practicing for the olympics :-)
- Bring your own shampoo but the bathrooms have some soap
- Parking is very good/easy
- The WiFi here is very good compared to other rentals we've had"
Guest: Cabo QuatroDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015
"My family flew from NYC to spend Thanksgiving with us here, and we all stayed up at the Glen Ellen Nest and had a wonderful weekend. The house and the property is absolutely gorgeous; my parents enjoyed sitting out in the sunny patio outback. The kitchen suited us very well for us to cook a delicious thanksgiving meal, turkey and all and we enjoyed the feast in the nice dining room. Yannick and Don are wonderful hosts and greeted us on arrival to show us how everything worked and to make sure that we were all settled in. While we didn't spend too much time going into town, the house is right down the street from Glen Ellen and sits among several wonderful Sonoma restaurants, and is a short drive to Sonoma Square. We highly recommend this house!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: November 2014Review Submitted: December 14, 2014
"Enjoyed a wonderful weekend with friends and family. Beyond the beautiful accommodations, this house offers a nice kitchen and outdoor grill area for cooking, stocked with all of the utensils, appliances and cookware one might need. We were here in May and enjoyed watching dolphins/porpoises and whales very close to the shore. I would recommend this house to anyone looking for a relaxing beach getaway."
Guest: RenterDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 13, 2015