VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Lovely home with beautiful views. Well stocked kitchen and room to spread out even with 6 adults. Close to many excellent Bodega Bay restaurants and beaches plus several options for shopping. Within an hours drive of many tourist attractions and hundreds of wineries.
Thank you for opening your home for our week vacation!"
Guest: Barbara T.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 29, 2015
"This was a wonderful place to host a gathering of friends. Nice open space. Great working kitchen with plenty of dishes, utensils and everything else you may need, even with dish ware for children. Very clean and welcoming
with flowers, candy dish, and dog treats. Ardelle pays attention to every detail and is at the ready to accommodate. We loved this place so much our group plans to return next year."
Guest: Tom & JeanDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 23, 2015
"This cottage exceeded my expectations! Very clean, well designed layout for a small space. Incredibly stocked kitchen. Pleasant surprise to find the bed in the living area is actually a KING! You absolutely cannot beat the stunning location! I have never stayed in a house with such a beautiful location. No neighbors, off the beaten path, get right on HWY 1 and accessible to everything. Probably my favorite beach house ever!"
Guest: Heather W.Date of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 14, 2015
"We had a family spring break here with 11 people and our dog (clean and well trained) and absolutely loved it! The photos on VRBO just don't do this place justice. View from the back patio is a stunning 180 degree view of the ocean where you can see from Pt. Reyes all the way to Bodega Harbor. The place needs a little TLC here and there but other than some minor repairs and upkeep, this house is fantastic. We will definitely be coming back!
- My aunt is disabled and my mother in law has bad knees. Both stayed on the main floor and if you have anyone who has trouble getting around, you can have them stay on the main floor and it's a maximum of two steps up or down to get anywhere they'd need to go. Not wheelchair friendly but certainly manageable for anyone who is not in a wheelchair
- Beach is 10 minutes max and it is a spectacular morning walk. This is another thing the listing doesn't do justice. We walked at least 90 minutes on the beach every day...just incredible location
- This house is roughly 10 minutes drive from Spud Point marina so anything you would need that is local is within 10 minutes drive
- No major supermarkets anywhere nearby so if you need any specialty items, bring them yourself
- Listing doesn't make this clear but the house comes with a set of towels for everyone, three rolls of TP per bathroom and I think two rolls of paper towels. Good idea to bring beach towels, extra TP, etc.
- The sleeping alcoves are actually elevated cut outs in the walls of two of the upstairs bedrooms. They are seriously cool and our kids all battled over who got to sleep in the alcoves.
- We saw several whales from the back patio so keep an eye out for that
- Firewood is provided (at least it was for us)
- The ping pong table is pretty banged up so if you are a serious player, bring your own rackets and balls. Our kids had a blast but don't plan on practicing for the olympics :-)
- Bring your own shampoo but the bathrooms have some soap
- Parking is very good/easy
- The WiFi here is very good compared to other rentals we've had"
Guest: Cabo QuatroDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015