VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We had a family spring break here with 11 people and our dog (clean and well trained) and absolutely loved it! The photos on VRBO just don't do this place justice. View from the back patio is a stunning 180 degree view of the ocean where you can see from Pt. Reyes all the way to Bodega Harbor. The place needs a little TLC here and there but other than some minor repairs and upkeep, this house is fantastic. We will definitely be coming back!
- My aunt is disabled and my mother in law has bad knees. Both stayed on the main floor and if you have anyone who has trouble getting around, you can have them stay on the main floor and it's a maximum of two steps up or down to get anywhere they'd need to go. Not wheelchair friendly but certainly manageable for anyone who is not in a wheelchair
- Beach is 10 minutes max and it is a spectacular morning walk. This is another thing the listing doesn't do justice. We walked at least 90 minutes on the beach every day...just incredible location
- This house is roughly 10 minutes drive from Spud Point marina so anything you would need that is local is within 10 minutes drive
- No major supermarkets anywhere nearby so if you need any specialty items, bring them yourself
- Listing doesn't make this clear but the house comes with a set of towels for everyone, three rolls of TP per bathroom and I think two rolls of paper towels. Good idea to bring beach towels, extra TP, etc.
- The sleeping alcoves are actually elevated cut outs in the walls of two of the upstairs bedrooms. They are seriously cool and our kids all battled over who got to sleep in the alcoves.
- We saw several whales from the back patio so keep an eye out for that
- Firewood is provided (at least it was for us)
- The ping pong table is pretty banged up so if you are a serious player, bring your own rackets and balls. Our kids had a blast but don't plan on practicing for the olympics :-)
- Bring your own shampoo but the bathrooms have some soap
- Parking is very good/easy
- The WiFi here is very good compared to other rentals we've had"
Guest: Cabo QuatroDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015
"We have stayed at many homes near Bodega Bay and this one has the most breathtaking view of them all. It seemed like there was nothing but a meadow of sunny yellow daisies between the back deck and the ocean! Beautiful views from every angle. The house itself was comfortable and clean. Our only complaint was that the kitchen is a bit small, but we brought a lot of food and like to cook. Management company was very friendly and helpful. We can't wait to go back!"
Guest: MichelaDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 1, 2015
"Not only is the place incredible, the care taken by Liz to make the experience memorable was amazing! Everything you could possibly need was easily accessible. The views, the kitchen, the dreamy beds, the comfort and warmth- I was speechless. Completely enjoyed a beautiful sunrise and breathtaking sunset from the glory of the front room! Go! Now!"
Guest: AlanaDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 14, 2015
"My wife and I, and our 2.5 yr old son had a wonderful weekend at the Sojourn by the Sea. We have a place in Lake Tahoe that we rent, and we where immediately impressed by how welcoming the Sojourn is. The fireplace setup for a fire, water in the fridge, etc. Its all the little touches that make a stay special and the owners do an amazing job of it. The location is fabulous as you have a great view of the ocean and Salmon Creek from the kitchen, living room and deck. An easy walk to the beach. We where on the beach when we discovered our son was sick, so we brought him back to the house for rest, thinking our day was partly ruined. But we discovered just sitting on the deck and reading a book turned out to be just as relaxing if not more then the beach. This is place is great and we look forward to renting this place again. Thanks Mary Jill & Bruce."
Guest: HolochetDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 31, 2015