VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Thank you for providing such a beautiful home to stay in. Enjoy most your attention to detail with good linens, stocked kitchen, games and overall cleanliness. Will talk in next few months to book again. Thank you."
Guest: JudyDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"Windsong was a perfect home for my 2 children and I to host Easter dinner for my family in Napa. They loved the space and the kitchen was well equipped to prepare an amazing meal. Plenty of towels for hot tub time also. I loved that the washer and dryer were new and that there was plenty of trash bags.... I would love to stay at windsong again with the Beautiful views and access to the beach within a mile walk give or take."
Guest: Natalie L.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015
"We were charmed by this space. It felt open, roomy. The view of the Pacific was wonderful. Good location. Lots of room on deck and we had some welcome visitors daily: a large quail family. One evening, a lovely doe looked in on us. Can hear the ocean waves at night -- it is so quiet, peaceful."
Guest: Carol P.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"We had a family spring break here with 11 people and our dog (clean and well trained) and absolutely loved it! The photos on VRBO just don't do this place justice. View from the back patio is a stunning 180 degree view of the ocean where you can see from Pt. Reyes all the way to Bodega Harbor. The place needs a little TLC here and there but other than some minor repairs and upkeep, this house is fantastic. We will definitely be coming back!
- My aunt is disabled and my mother in law has bad knees. Both stayed on the main floor and if you have anyone who has trouble getting around, you can have them stay on the main floor and it's a maximum of two steps up or down to get anywhere they'd need to go. Not wheelchair friendly but certainly manageable for anyone who is not in a wheelchair
- Beach is 10 minutes max and it is a spectacular morning walk. This is another thing the listing doesn't do justice. We walked at least 90 minutes on the beach every day...just incredible location
- This house is roughly 10 minutes drive from Spud Point marina so anything you would need that is local is within 10 minutes drive
- No major supermarkets anywhere nearby so if you need any specialty items, bring them yourself
- Listing doesn't make this clear but the house comes with a set of towels for everyone, three rolls of TP per bathroom and I think two rolls of paper towels. Good idea to bring beach towels, extra TP, etc.
- The sleeping alcoves are actually elevated cut outs in the walls of two of the upstairs bedrooms. They are seriously cool and our kids all battled over who got to sleep in the alcoves.
- We saw several whales from the back patio so keep an eye out for that
- Firewood is provided (at least it was for us)
- The ping pong table is pretty banged up so if you are a serious player, bring your own rackets and balls. Our kids had a blast but don't plan on practicing for the olympics :-)
- Bring your own shampoo but the bathrooms have some soap
- Parking is very good/easy
- The WiFi here is very good compared to other rentals we've had"
Guest: Cabo QuatroDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 9, 2015