VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We couldn't have asked for a better condo for our family. Why you ask? Well, here you go:
- Super view of the halfpipe from the couch...perfect for lounging away an afternoon
- Fully stocked kitchen with great dishes
- Cleaner than a hotel. Way cleaner
- Great linens for the beds
- Flick of a switch fireplace....your kids will love being able to "start" a fire
- Excellent bathrooms with great water pressure
- Super quiet (we were there over Christmas and it felt like we were the only ones in the entire building)
- Easy access to ski rentals, restaurants, and most importantly, the lifts
- Super responsive owner"
Guest: Texas Longhorn MikeDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 30, 2015
"This was our third time staying in this condo and we absolutely loved it again! Everything is so convenient for skiing and relaxing too as you don't have to carry your skis very far and you can take long breaks during the day. The condo is well equipped and very clean. The owners have thought of every detail for eating and sleeping. We have a family of five and had two extra guests stay with us in this condo and it didn't feel crowded. We love Copper Village and all of the restaurants and shops. Great get away for a week of skiing!"
Guest: KristyDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: July 11, 2015
"This particular condo was very clean and roomy. great storage spaces in the bedroom and bathroom. Can sleep two adults and three children comfortably. A very nice balcony with seating was great. Parking is a bit limited in the Garage."
Guest: Jenny M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 23, 2015