VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Had the Family gathering, in Frisco. This home was perfect for our Family, as there was room for everyone. We all enjoyed the pool and hot tubs. It was a close walk to town so we all could enjoy the good restaurants, shops and grocery store. The location gave everyone the options of skiing in different areas. Close to Copper, which is what we prefer. It was a pleasure working with the owner. We'd go back!"
Guest: Mary S.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 10, 2015
"This is a beautiful property that can easily accommodate large groups. The house is centrally located and is easily accessible. We have stayed at this property three times now and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay each time. The house is exceptionally clean and is stocked with everything you will need. We travel with our dogs and were very pleased to find out that this property is dog friendly and allows you to bring your furry children with you. We plan to make a trip back to Frisco and stay at this property year after year."
Guest: JanDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: May 26, 2015
"Papabears was nicer in person than in the pictures and the kids loved all the bears throughout the condo. The location was great and our family / friends enjoyed the stay. It was great to have two separate living spaces so the kids could make noise and play while the parents hung out upstairs. Two separate "masters", each with their own bathroom was nice for the parents as well. We used the pool / hot tubs every afternoon after spending the day on the slopes at Copper Mountain. The kitchen had everything we needed for cooking multiple meals at home; however we also really enjoyed our meals out at The Lost Cajun, the Himalayan restaurant, and no trip to Frisco is complete without Peppino's Pizza. We would definitely try to stay here on our next trip to Frisco."
Guest: Steve K.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 8, 2015
"Just back from a quick 4 day guy trip and wanted to note this nice property and owner. The rental process was quick and easy, the condo access and check out could not have been easier.
Here are a few of my thoughts:
1. location- this is perfectly located in Frisco. Easy access to 70. We skied Vail (30 min), BC (40 min), and Breck (5 min). Perfect launch point. Good restaurants close by on main st. and great rental shops nearby too.
2. condo condition. Obviously a rental unit, but clearly one that has been well taken car of over the years. We wanted for nothing from utensils, plates, cookware to towels and other essentials. TV, carpet (amazingly padded), and furniture were all nice.
3. Parking. Dedicated spot in garage. very nice and relatively easy access to condo (up a flight of stairs).
4. Price. For the quality of the condo, we all felt the price was great. We have certainly paid more and stayed in worse. This is a great value.
Cons (very limited):
1. fireplace- not a big deal and I hate writing because we did not report during our stay, but the fireplace did not work. wasn't a huge deal.
2. beds. Beds were fine, but the fitted sheets (especially on the singles) constantly came off and wrapped you up like a taco. mild inconvenience (and mildly amusing to the guys battling them).
Don't hesitate to book this unit."
Guest: Clay S.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 9, 2015