VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We went for a secluded getaway and that's what we got a home away from home Jody provided everything we needed to feel comfortable you couldn't want for nothing except more time to stay there. if your looking to stay in bed all day the bedroom is not for you like the complaint stated but you don't get away to stay indoors you enjoy the clean air and quite time because no one is around to bother you. You enjoy the hot tub watching the sun go down and the bright stars come out at night or you BBQ on the patio and eat on the picnic table under the trees. We are definitely coming back as a matter of fact I took lots of pictures and showed them off to my friends who were envious that we found a gem. I'm online making my reservations for a girls trip see I just got home can't wait to go back. I even asked my husband when can we go again. Wont let you down . Thank you Jody!!!!!"
Guest: katrina a.Date of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 14, 2015
"This house was PERFECT for our lacrosse team. We had 19 girls and our bus driver. There was more than enough space for us and enough privacy for the male bus driver to feel comfortable staying in the house with us (the driveway was even big enough to fit the bus). Audrey and her husband are both so sweet and helpful. They provided us with everything we needed and more. The only downfall to our stay was not being able to stay long enough to enjoy all that the house had to offer. The views were beautiful and it was just a short drive to the Garden of the Gods and the wind caves. We will DEFINITELY be back."
Guest: MBU LAXDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 13, 2015
"We have lived in this part of the country for 20 years and discovered this valley as a favorite getaway destination. Because we've been coming here for to this area for so long, we've had a chance to stay at several vacation rentals the canyon. Creekside is our favorite by far, for so many reasons.
1. Private Hot Springs. This is completely natural soak with NO Chemicals.
2. Hidden away location. Many of the vacation rentals in the area are located on the main road but Creek Side is on a backroad. While we were there, the ONLY noise we heard was birds chirping in the daytime and a resident owl hooting at night.
3. Protected from the wind. The house itself is nestled in a little gulch overlooking the creek, and the hot pool is several yards further down at creekside. This was great for us since our stay was during Christmas when the temps were down in the single digits, snow was on the ground and the winds were sometimes high. Even so, we were able to comfortably soak day and night. A hot soak under the stars in the dead of winter is VERY romantic!
4. Gorgeous house. Creek Side is a cut above the average vacation rental. It has the feel of an old-fashioned ski lodge with the traditional Swiss style A frame. The photos do not do it justice because the house is larger than it seems from the pictures and there are countless little touches that give the place a cozy atmosphere that made me feel right at home. We especially loved the down bedding and hot water heat that made the house so comfy.
5. Arkansas River Valley activities. GREAT TOURIST DESTINATION with things to do for every season - from skiing in the winter to white water rafting in the summer to antiquing and dining out.
6. Pets Welcome. We don't enjoy a stay in a place that disallows pets. Even so, this place is CLEAN! I have stayed at pet friendly accommodations that look and feel like animals have been there. Not so at Creekside. The cabin, grounds, and pool are scrupulously clean and sanitary.
7. Owner Managed. This is a labor of love and you don't know the value of an owner managed rental until something goes wrong. One of our dogs got loose on Christmas Day and we were heartbroken. He bolted into the forest and we didn't know where to start looking. The property owner, left his family and spent Christmas evening and night helping us search. If not for that help, we might never have found our little dog who was lost in a national forest.
Guest: Linda H.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 1, 2015