VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Great location for a vacation or staycation. So close to all the sites yet away from the city. Quiet area great hiking nearby. The owners and staff were polite and the house was clean. Happy Trails to all."
Guest: TerrieDate of Stay: October 2014Review Submitted: March 1, 2015
"We have lived in this part of the country for 20 years and discovered this valley as a favorite getaway destination. Because we've been coming here for to this area for so long, we've had a chance to stay at several vacation rentals the canyon. Creekside is our favorite by far, for so many reasons.
1. Private Hot Springs. This is completely natural soak with NO Chemicals.
2. Hidden away location. Many of the vacation rentals in the area are located on the main road but Creek Side is on a backroad. While we were there, the ONLY noise we heard was birds chirping in the daytime and a resident owl hooting at night.
3. Protected from the wind. The house itself is nestled in a little gulch overlooking the creek, and the hot pool is several yards further down at creekside. This was great for us since our stay was during Christmas when the temps were down in the single digits, snow was on the ground and the winds were sometimes high. Even so, we were able to comfortably soak day and night. A hot soak under the stars in the dead of winter is VERY romantic!
4. Gorgeous house. Creek Side is a cut above the average vacation rental. It has the feel of an old-fashioned ski lodge with the traditional Swiss style A frame. The photos do not do it justice because the house is larger than it seems from the pictures and there are countless little touches that give the place a cozy atmosphere that made me feel right at home. We especially loved the down bedding and hot water heat that made the house so comfy.
5. Arkansas River Valley activities. GREAT TOURIST DESTINATION with things to do for every season - from skiing in the winter to white water rafting in the summer to antiquing and dining out.
6. Pets Welcome. We don't enjoy a stay in a place that disallows pets. Even so, this place is CLEAN! I have stayed at pet friendly accommodations that look and feel like animals have been there. Not so at Creekside. The cabin, grounds, and pool are scrupulously clean and sanitary.
7. Owner Managed. This is a labor of love and you don't know the value of an owner managed rental until something goes wrong. One of our dogs got loose on Christmas Day and we were heartbroken. He bolted into the forest and we didn't know where to start looking. The property owner, left his family and spent Christmas evening and night helping us search. If not for that help, we might never have found our little dog who was lost in a national forest.
Guest: Linda H.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 1, 2015
"This place was magnificent. It was our first time to Colorado Springs and we choose to stay in Manitou Springs specifically because of this place. Pictures cannot entirely capture the charm and comfort of this stream side home. There are 4 very comfortable bedrooms which where perfect for the size of our small family. I just loved being able to make breakfast and coffee every morning before we headed out to Garden Of The Gods or The Red Rock Open Space Park or just roaming about town. If you get a chance to make rezzies for the Cog Railroad. It was a wonderful and informative trip for the whole family. We even got to see a wedding ceremony right at the summit! IT was awesome. This stream side retreat was nothing short of spectacular. We saw plenty of dear and just loved pizza from Savelli's and Crystal Park Cantina. This neighborhood is perfect for anyone wanting to get away from a big city and experience the charm of a small town fulll of history and lots to do. Next time we are in Colorado Springs, this is my "go-to" vacation rental. Oh, and I will also try to tackle the Manitou Springs Incline. What a great little town!"
Guest: Yislin C.Date of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: February 4, 2015
"We had a great time here for the new year! This place is just a 10-15 min drive from the mountain and is a great place to stay for some skiing and riding!!! We recommend going to South Fork though to get supplies (not Pagosa) because it is much closer to that. It's a cute little place with what seems to be all handmade wood furniture and everything goes together. I would seriously LOVE to own a property like that. The cabin you stay in is the one pictured to the left of the photo :) A great place overall, and the owner is very nice and accommodating- we will be back :)"
Guest: echrimatDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 5, 2015