- Lightner Creek Condos
- Los Ranchitos Estates
- Parkside Terrace
- Pine Acres
- Private Homes
- Private Homes, Downtown
- Private Homes, Lake Purgatory
- Rincon Ridge
- Sky Ridge
- Sweetwater Springs
- Tamarron, Pinecone
- The Lofts at 1201
- The Ranch
- Trimble Crossing
- Turtle Lake
- Two Dogs
- Village at Rockwood
- 3rd Avenue Condos
- Animas Cliffs
- Columbine Lake (Purgatory Lake Drive)
- Crimson Cliff Townhomes
- Dalton Ranch
- Downtown, Santa Rita
- Durango Mountain Resort
- Durango Mountain Resort, Eolus
- Durango Mountain Resort, Kendall Mountain
- Durango Mountain Resort, Peregrine Point
- Durango Mountain Resort, Pinnacle
- Durango Mountain Resort, Private Homes
- Durango Mountain Resort, Purgatory Lodge
- Durango Mountain Resort, Purgatory Townhomes
- Durango Mountain Resort, Silverpick
- Durango Mountain Resort, Sitzmark
- Durango Mountain Resort, Twilight View
- Durango Mountain Resort, Village Center
- Durango Mountain Resort, Alpenglow
- Durango Mountain Resort, Angelhaus
- Durango Mountain Resort, BlackBear
- Durango Mountain Resort, Brimstone
- Durango Mountain Resort, Cascade Village
- Durango Mountain Resort, East Rim
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
View listing for price
Durango Travel Tips
Vacation in the Mountains at Durango Vacation Homes
Durango is a beautiful mountain resort in Colorado, and the best way to enjoy your vacation is by staying in one of the Durango vacation homes.
Vacation rentals provide you with a home away from home where you can enjoy amenities such as a fully equipped kitchen, private bedrooms, family areas, decks and more.
When choosing your Durango lodging, look beyond the normal hotels. Why stay in a small impersonal hotel room when you can enjoy the space and comfort of a vacation home? Hotels can be noisy with neighbors slamming doors, running down the hallways and blasting the volume on their television. Your hopes for a relaxing vacation can be ruined in an instant.
All the Comforts of Home
Rent a privately owned Durango lodging, and you'll be transported to the best of both worlds—a gorgeous mountain resort while relaxing in a rental with all the comforts of home.
Each of the Durango vacation rentals has its own particular charm, amenities and accommodations that spell comfort and privacy. In some of the rentals you'll find enough private rooms and sleeping quarters such as lofts to fit the entire family or group of friends. Many of the rentals have washers and dryers, cable or satellite television, decks and patios with barbecues and gorgeous lake or mountain views.
If you're looking for luxury, you can find a rental with a hot tub, fireplace, gourmet kitchen and luxurious bedding.
Activities Galore in Durango
You won't get bored when you stay in Durango, and your vacation home gives you easy access to all the area's activities. In the winter you can ski, snowmobile, take horse-drawn sleigh rides and snowboard. In the summer, Vallecito Lake offers swimming and boating. Or just sit on the deck of your Durango vacation home and enjoy the surrounding nature.