- Tower Shores
- Villas at Beach Cove
- Villas of Bethany West
- Atlantic Watergate
- Bayberry Woods
- Bethany Pines
- Bethany Proper Townhomes
- Blue Surf
- Garfield Station
- Indian Harbor Villas
- Private Homes, Bahamas Beach Cottages
- Private Homes, Bayside
- Private Homes, Bayview Park
- Private Homes, Bethany Dunes
- Private Homes, Bethany Lakes
- Private Homes, Bethany Village
- Private Homes, Bethany West
- Private Homes, Cotton Patch Hills
- Private Homes, Downtown
- Private Homes, Gulls Nest
- Private Homes, Middlesex Beach
- Private Homes, Ocean Ridge
- Private Homes, Pelicans Pouch
- Private Homes, Salt Pond
- Private Homes, Sea Del Estates
- Private Homes, Seabreak
- Private Homes, South Shore Marina
- Private Homes, Sussex Shores
- Private Homes, The Canal
- Private Homes, The Cove
- Private Homes, The Preserve
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$300 per night 2 night min stay
$1950 - $3995 per week 7 night min stay
$1380 per week 7 night min stay
- Bethany Shores, Walk to the Beach & Shops 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Other Bethany Beach Properties #137559ha
- Bethany Retreat--Great Location, Great Vacation 5 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Other Bethany Beach Properties #150632ha
- Bethany Beach Townhouse Ocean and Bay Views with Large Beach 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Tower Shores #130967ha
$200 - $220 per night 1 night min stay
- Luxurious Home, Water Views, Walk to Beach, Gated Community 6 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Private Homes, Salt Pond #116199ha
- Beachfront Luxury Sea Colony Condo: Full Ocean View, 2 BR, 2 BA 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Private Homes, Downtown #138002ha
- Stunning 5 Bedroom Home in North Bethany 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Private Homes, Cotton Patch Hills #222804ha
- Beautifully Remodeled Vacation Home Perfect for Family Gatherings 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Private Homes, Bethany West #127990ha
$1500 per week 7 night min stay
- Beachside Vacation Townhouse for Your Whole Family 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Tower Shores #292587ha
$145 per night 3 night min stay
- Best Waterfront Crowne Townhouse in Sea Colony 4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Private Homes, Bethany West #361406ha
$200 - $272 per night 3 night min stay
- Gorgeous 5 Bedroom Beach House 5 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Private Homes, Ocean Ridge #973230ha
$1000 - $2300 per week 7 night min stay
- Ocean Block Condo in a Family-Oriented Community, Close to Downtown Bethany 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom Sleeps 7 Other Bethany Beach Properties #378249ha
- Beautiful Waterfront Home 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Other Bethany Beach Properties #383937ha
$250 per night 3 night min stay
- Spacious 3 Story House One-Lot-Off the Ocean in Quiet Subdivision 5 Bedrooms 6 Bathrooms Sleeps 12 Private Homes, Seabreak #139922ha
$98 per night 3 night min stay
- Best Value, Large Rooms, Sleeps 14, Four Houses from Ocean in North Bethany 5 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 14 Other Bethany Beach Properties #241046ha
$350 - $600 per night 3-7 night min stay
- Charming Ocean Front Home 4 Bedrooms+ 4 Bathrooms Sleeps 13 Other Bethany Beach Properties #226848ha
- 4BR/2BA Bethany West, Walking Distance, Pool, Tennis, Gym 506 4 Bedrooms+ 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Other Bethany Beach Properties #210076ha
$129 per night 3 night min stay
- Pet Friendly Ocean Block Duplex with Beautiful Bay Sunsets 4 Bedrooms+ 3.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Other Bethany Beach Properties #121782ha
- First-Floor Oceanfront Condo in Resort with Private Beach and Great Amenities! 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Sea Colony #124184ha
- Sea Colony Condo Ocean Front in Bethany Beach 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Other Bethany Beach Properties #278324ha
$700 per week 7 night min stay
$700 per week 7 night min stay
$450 per night 7 night min stay
- Delaware Beach Cottage Near the Ocean 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Sleeps 7 Other Bethany Beach Properties #125389ha
- Lovely Villa Near Beach & Town with Pool & Tennis 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 6 Other Bethany Beach Properties #226531ha
Bethany Beach Travel Tips
The permanent population of Bethany Beach, Del., lingers around 1,000, but this little seaside resort town is alive with vacationers from Baltimore, Virginia and beyond seeking an idyllic retreat from hectic city living. The beach town is sandwiched between popular locales Ocean City, Md., and Rehoboth Beach, Del. If you’re planning your escape to Bethany Beach, here are the must-visit attractions, parks and restaurants in the area to make for a wonderful time away.
Spend the day on Fenwick Island, which is about a 4-mile drive south from Bethany Beach on Route 1. Though it’s not a real island, it’s still an enchanting place. One of the best things to do here is visit Fenwick Island State Park. You and the kids can swim, boogie board and play in the sand in this relaxing locale. For a more active experience, take a guided canoe or kayak tour through the meandering waterways - pick a water trail that’s right for you, whether it’s 6 to 7 miles on the Brandywine Creek Trail or a shorter, more relaxing paddle on the non-tidal Racoon Pond, where you are likely to see otters and water snakes. While you’re on Fenwick Island, also check out the lighthouse, which was built in 1859. Though it’s not in use for ships, it still lights up the night sky today. You also can’t miss the free DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum on Route 1, just above Sea Shell City. It’s a private collection of old coins, china and jewelry from various area shipwrecks.
Holts Landing State Park is another must-see. The beaches are pristine, and the bay is perfect for clamming, crabbing and fishing. Take a hike or a relaxed stroll on one of the various peaceful trails. The Bethany Beach Nature Center on Garfield Parkway is a great little place to learn about local wildlife. They host programs for kids on Saturday mornings and can provide you with information on how to research and track horseshoe crabs in the area:
Though natural beauty is prevalent in Bethany Beach due to the protected parks and interesting coastal ecosystem, there’s plenty more to explore in the area.
- Hit the mini-links at Viking Golf Theme Park on Fenwick Island, If golf doesn’t interest you or the kids, ride the go-carts and get wet at the water park.
- See and be seen on the 1-mile long Bethany Beach Boardwalk. There are a few businesses to check out, but the main attractions are people-watching and taking in the salty seaside air. This small but mighty boardwalk hosts the Bethany Beach Boardwalk Arts Festival every September. The juried show features works by more than 100 artists, and nearly 7,500 people attend the fest each year.
- Grab the perfect photo opportunity at the Chief Little Owl totem pole at the corner of Garfield Parkway and U.S. Route 1. It was carved by a Hungarian artist who immigrated to the U.S. and is dedicated to the Nanticoke Tribal Nation.
- Climb the WWII Tower in South Bethany. There are 11 such towers along the coast from Wildwood, N.J., to Bethany Beach. Supposedly, U.S. service members stationed there could see 14 miles into the Atlantic as they scanned for enemy ships!
Dining and Shopping
There are two main places to dine and shop in Bethany Beach: the Boardwalk and Garfield Parkway.
On the Boardwalk, the dining is excellent. For a casual but sophisticated meal, head to Patsy’s, where the serve up a mix of Southern-inspired and Key West-style cuisine. Patsy, the owner and chef, believes in farm-to-table dining, so most of the ingredients are local and organic, including the fresh seafood. The only exception is her signature dish: whole snapper, which is flown in from Key West and flash fried tempura-style. If you need a sweet treat, head to The Original Kohr Bros. for frozen yogurt or Maureen’s Ice Cream & Desserts for everything under the sun.
The best spot on Garfield Parkway is Off the Hook for sumptuous farm-to-table fare like buttermilk battered oysters, truffled sweet corn and crab flatbread and mini cheesecakes with strawberry and basil compote. Another must-try is DiFebo’s for their gourmet Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.