VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Davenport reviews
What a Fantastic Experience with this Condo! May 2015
"My wife and our 4 kids recently stayed at this condo and had a truly awesome vacation. With kids of ages 5, 10, 13, and 16, the condo and property were both perfect for our family. There was plenty of space and there was something for everyone to do and enjoy. With a family our size, usually something goes wrong or someone is unhappy about something. For the first time, this did not happen on this vacation, this speaks volumes!
Here are a few specific call-outs that made this so great:
- As soon as I inquired, Bob was extremely responsive. Not only was it timely, but his communication added extra detail to help answer my questions. Many other response I got were very short and to the point, while Bob added extra details to help with our vacation and ensure everything went smooth with booking the condo and our vacation.
- The pictures don't do the condo justice. With a family of 6, we still had plenty of room for all of us to unpack and get comfortable. Having 2 large bathrooms was a huge plus for us!
- The condo was extremely clean and well kept. It had everything we needed to be comfortable including a fully stocked kitchen that allowed us to make some meals on the go.
- All of the rooms had TVs with remotes and a Cable TV package which was great for us when some of the kids wanted to "chill" on their own. There was also a DVD player in the living room that we used to relax and watch a movie one night after a long day at the Magic Kingdom.
- The in-Condo washer/dryer was a huge help for us.
- Compared to other properties we drove by, Bahama Bay (BB) was by far the nicest. It had great/mature landscaping that was very well kept.
- After hitting the parks for a few days, we decided to stay an extra day at BB so that we could enjoy the pools since we hadn't had a chance to yet. All of the pools and water were very clean. We swam at 3 of the different pools on the property and there was plenty of space/chairs at each (we were there in May).
- We went to both the Magic Kingdom and Universal and both were a quick drive. There is also a Publix very close and many restaurants to choose from.
Again, we had an awesome experience with this condo, the owner, and the property. For the cost, I can' t imagine why anyone would ever stay at a hotel or even at another property. If we go back, we will be staying with Bob's condo if we can!"
Guest: Greg S.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 15, 2015
"My family decided to book this house last minute. We were glad we did. We have stayed on busy 192 in the past. Even though it is just a little further from the parks, which we didn't go to, it is worth it. It really wouldn't take that much more time to get to them if you are planning to go. We really enjoyed that part of Florida. The small subdivision is a plus! We went walking one evening, and it was very enjoyable. We loved the pool! The boys loved the game room! We had tournaments in there as a family! There is plenty of room for more than just our 4 people! Nice deep tub also. Right before we left the subdivision put up a basketball goal and playground. It was funny to see the very next day, kids already playing on it! The only thing was there were no washcloths when we arrived. Easy to solve. And we even left some behind! One of the showers didn't drain properly. I also wanted to add that there is great shopping nearby with a Target and Publix. There is also a Cracker Barrel and Bob Evans just 3-4 miles up the road! Nice! Thanks for working with us Stephen!"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 26, 2015