- Mandalay Beach Club
- Monaco Resort
- Paradise Cove
- Park Place
- Pelican Pointe
- Private Homes
- Private Homes, North Clearwater Beach
- Regatta Beach Club
- Royal North Beach
- Sandpearl Residences
- Suites at Sandpearl Resort
- Sun West Palms
- Sunset Cottages
- Villas of Clearwater Beach
- 440 West Condominiums
- Bay Esplanade
- Bay Harbor Condominiums
- Bayside Condos
- Belle Aqua
- Belle Harbor
- Brightwater Cay
- Brightwater Point
- Clearwater Cottages
- Clearwater Point, Island House
- Clearwater Point, Sailmaster
- Coconut Grove
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach reviews
"This was our third time staying at the Mandalay Beach Club and there is no question that this gulf front unit is the most attractive and comfortable unit that we have stayed at. This unit is pretty special! We enjoyed all the amenities; marble flooring, the spacious floor plan, fabulous sunsets and views from the balcony, the upgraded TV and wi-fi package, and a few short steps to access the beautiful Clearwater Beach. Jason, the owner, is a pleasure to work with and readily responds to any concerns or questions you might have. I might add, we had no problems, from start to finish. We have already made plans to come back."Guest: Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: April 25, 2014View listing
"This was a great place to vacation with my family, which included my husband, my son and his wife, and our two grandchildren. We loved sitting out on the balcony and enjoying the amazing view.The pool and the beautiful white sandy beach was awesome too. The accomadations were very nice. The development was top notch. We could easily walk just about anywhere we wanted to go. The restaurant next door, Clear Sky, was our favorite place to eat. The whole family enjoyed Pier 60. We would definitely come back. "Guest: Tim and Debbie Date of Stay: June 2011 Review Submitted: July 26, 2011View listing
"Condo is really, really nice; location and view are great; owners are wonderful to work with, and we can't wait to go back."Guest: Ken Date of Stay: January 2014 Review Submitted: February 3, 2014View listing
"Everything was perfect. The condo was immaculate, and had everything we needed for a my family of four, plus my parents. The kitchen was very well equipped, and we did many of our meals in the condo, although there are many nice restaurants within walking distance. The beds and pillows were so soft and comfortable. We all slept like babies. The condo is also very quiet and family friendly. The walls are soundproof and we never heard any of our neighbors, except when we were out on the balconies. The balcony noise was actually to our benefit, because we never missed a passing dolphin. Someone would announce it in excitement, and everyone would turn to watch. We really loved that part. They were so much fun to watch! Carlo was a huge help in answering all our questions and making sure our stay was perfect. We were never short on things to do. We spent a lot of time at the beach since it is just a very short walk, and is picture perfect! There are even beach chairs in the condo that we carried down with us. Carlo really though of everything when stocking his condo. If the beach & sun, get to be too much, the pool/hot tub are shaded by mid to late afternoon so the kids can still enjoy the water without sun-burning. This was great. We had rented a mini van to get around, but it really isn't necessary. There are so many things within walking distance and a trolley that passes right by the condo. I would highly recommend this condo for a vacation. Great location and it has everything you need. We will definitely be back!"Guest: Crystal Date of Stay: June 2014 Review Submitted: June 17, 2014View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.