- Cyprus Avenue Beach
- Harborview Grande
- Island Breeze
- Island Estates
- Island Estates, Island Walk
- Island Estates, Dolphin Cove
- Island Key
- Isle of Sand Key
- La Sal Suites
- Mandalay Beach Club
- Monaco Resort
- Paradise Cove
- Park Place
- Pelican Pointe
- Private Homes
- Private Homes, North Clearwater Beach
- Regatta Beach Club
- Royal North Beach
- Sandpearl Residences
- Suites at Sandpearl Resort
- Sun West Palms
- Villas of Clearwater Beach
- 440 West Condominiums
- Bay Esplanade
- Bay Harbor Condominiums
- Bayside Condos
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach reviews
"Wow. Where do I start? The house is within short distance to so many places: the Sponge Docks, the golf course, and Sunset Beach and Honeymoon Island. Many other great destinations are just several minutes drive away. The neighborhood is quiet, and the house is cozy and comfortable. The sunset view at the beach is beautiful. Lots of great places to eat close by, such as Frenchy's rockaway grill or Cody's Roadhouse, but it was also nice to fix a meal and enjoy a quiet evening at the house. The house is VERY well maintained and clean. Thank you for allowing us to share your home and we would LOVE to stay here again."Guest: Eli Date of Stay: June 2014 Review Submitted: July 6, 2014View listing
"This was an amazing place to vacation with my two best friends!! The interactions with the owner and the accommodations are beyond five star - the views are spectacular. We felt fortunate to be able to stay there and soak in the sunshine and incredibly nice people in the complex. Everything is within walking distance - the pool blew us away - what a place to hang out and chat or read a book while lounging in the sun!! Every night and morning we sat on the veranda and enjoyed the sunrise and sunset. Thank you for making our girls' weekend fabulous!!"Guest: beardog Date of Stay: September 2009 Review Submitted: September 23, 2009View listing
"Amazing all the way to the best sunset setttling down in the ocean. This is just the cherry on the sundae. We had a beautiful one week stay at this condo. Wonderfully located on the beach with amenities like I have never seen. This well equipped condo has everything you need and more. We have rented several condos over the past years and this one tops it all...... The dishwasing liquid, laundry detergent, beach towels and chairs, sand toys for the kids......Etc. The service with homeaway was excellent. They handed me an envelope with a lot of information and seeing that the office is in a tourist information center you save a trip looking for maps and activities to do. I was able to get my condo a little bit earlier which really impressed our whole family and was very appreciated. Thank you for that. I would definitely recommend this condo without a problem. It is well managed and clean. Thank you for making this vacation interesting and one we will cherish with memories and our good friend kodak pictures. Lise Dessureault Canada"Guest: Date of Stay: June 2014 Review Submitted: July 23, 2014View listing
"We love staying at this house. We bring all of the adult kids and have plenty of room for our brood. It's a great location for getting to the beach, a ball game, or even Disney. I have to admit it's tempting just to hang around and enjoy the pool. Thanks again Brian. We hope to be back soon. "Guest: Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: March 21, 2014View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.