- Island Estates
- Island Estates, Skiff Point
- Island Estates, Dolphin Cove
- Island Estates, Island Walk
- Island Estates, Private Homes
- Island Key
- Isle of Sand Key
- La Sal Suites
- Mandalay Beach Club
- Paradise Cove
- Park Place
- Pelican Pointe
- Private Homes
- Private Homes, North Clearwater Beach
- Regatta Beach Club
- Royal North Beach
- Sandpearl Residences
- Suites at Sandpearl Resort
- Sun West Palms
- Sunset Cottages
- Villas of Clearwater Beach
- 440 West Condominiums
- Bay Esplanade
- Bay Harbor Condominiums
- Bayside Condos
- Belle Aqua
- Belle Harbor
- Brightwater Point
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach reviews
"This was our third time staying at the Mandalay Beach Club and there is no question that this gulf front unit is the most attractive and comfortable unit that we have stayed at. This unit is pretty special! We enjoyed all the amenities; marble flooring, the spacious floor plan, fabulous sunsets and views from the balcony, the upgraded TV and wi-fi package, and a few short steps to access the beautiful Clearwater Beach. Jason, the owner, is a pleasure to work with and readily responds to any concerns or questions you might have. I might add, we had no problems, from start to finish. We have already made plans to come back."Guest: Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: April 25, 2014View listing
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This property was perfect for our needs! Took me almost two months to find a large home that had a pool and was close to the beach. I did a lot of research and checked out all of the reviews and this was it! Im very happy I chose this property and congrats to Beach Time Rentals for having such wonderful staff. Thank you for the coupon "Guest: Dr.Mac Date of Stay: June 2013 Review Submitted: August 20, 2013View listing
"Excellent Location 2 blocks from beach, walking distance to several restaurants, bars and a putt putt place directly across the street. Also a convenient store within 100 yards of the building which is great for a quick run to the store. The unit was larger than we expected, and had 3 full bedrooms with their own baths. This made it great for the other family we traveled with, because in the evenings we had our own privacy once we shut our bedroom doors. The unit was super clean and looked to be professionally decorated. The owners had everything very well equiped from the kitchen to the bathrooms. The master had a jacuzzi tub I spent some good time in. The view of Clearwater Bay is fanstasitc and very tranquel. My family had an epic vacation and would highly reccomend this location and unit to anyone looking to visit Clearwater Beach."Guest: Scott C. Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: June 3, 2014View listing
"I can't say enough great things about this property! Our family of four spent a week recently at this house, and we truly had an amazing and wonderful vacation! The pictures are 100% accurate -- you can walk outside of the house, and you are literally on the beach in seconds! Walk a little bit in one direction to restaurants on the beach and the great Pier 60, or walk in the other direction and find a little spot on the beach to make all your own! Angel was very accommodating, and welcomed us to the area upon arrival. Take advantage of his knowledge -- he can give you all of the lowdown on where the best places are to eat, shop, and relax, and most of these places were within walking distance from the house! The 2 teens in our family took advantage of bike rental, did paddle boarding, and loved that they could come and go to the beach as they pleased. Overall it really was an excellent vacation, and we plan on returning in the future. Thanks, Angel!"Guest: Rob Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: July 23, 2014View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.