- Coconut Grove
- Colony Surf
- Coral Resort
- Cyprus Avenue Beach
- Harborview Grande
- Island Breeze
- Island Estates
- Island Estates, Private Homes
- Island Estates, Skiff Point
- Island Estates, Dolphin Cove
- Island Estates, Island Walk
- Island Key
- Isle of Sand Key
- La Sal Suites
- Mandalay Beach Club
- Monaco Resort
- Paradise Cove
- Park Place
- Pelican Pointe
- Private Homes
- Private Homes, North Clearwater Beach
- Regatta Beach Club
- Royal North Beach
- Sandpearl Residences
- Suites at Sandpearl Resort
- Sun West Palms
- Sunset Cottages
- Villas of Clearwater Beach
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach reviews
"My family of 5 stayed for a week in coconut cabana. I cannot say enough good things about this place. We have 3 children, ages 4,3 and 6months. The accommodations and location were perfect. The pool was the perfect size for the kids to swim in. The back pool/patio area is so clean and quiet. The beach is a very short walk. There is also a recreation center pool located at the end of the street. The kids had so much fun going there as well. The restaurants, pier and shopping are also very close, we walked it several times a day (3 year old included) and it was no problem at all. Such a great place! Clearwater was beautiful, we would return in a heartbeat!"Guest: mom Date of Stay: April 2014 Review Submitted: May 29, 2014View listing
"Our intergenerational group of 8 people, ranging in age from 5 months to 70 yrs had an excellent time during our 5 day March break vacation. This town home had absolutely everything we needed, including baby equipment (much appreciated!) and a great kitchen. We were able to have my aunt and uncle over for dinner and prepare a lovely dinner for them. The lay out of the living space and bedrooms allowed us to have as much togetherness and/or privacy as we wanted. The property description online is very accurate and everything was clean and in good shape when we arrived. We only needed to be in touch with the owner once, and he responded promptly. This was our second visit to Clearwater Beach, chosen because of it's proximity to Spring Training baseball games. The atmosphere is laid back and friendly, the beach is beautiful, the shops in town are fun and easily within walking distance from this rental. In fact, most of us took a stroll "downtown" each evening, sometimes stopping at the pier for some sunset entertainment. For casual eating out, we love Clear Sky for breakfast and Frenchy's for dinner. I would highly recommend this rental and would definitely rent here again if we travel with the same sized group."Guest: Patti K. Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: March 22, 2014View listing
"We just went back from clearwater beach yesterday. Rodney and Gayle are so so friendly, every time you stepped in asking questions, they were always patient. They provided us free beach towers, free soaps for laundry... It is just so comfortable to stay. My kids don't want to come back home. Also, the location is super closed to beach. We just realized how convenient it is. There is only one public restroom and the waiting line is always long. No parking spaces. Always saw cars were looking for a space to park and most places were 2 hr limit parking. I already strongly recommended to my friends this morning.*-* "Guest: Ming Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: May 27, 2014View listing
"My family had a wonderful time staying in this condo. It is nicely decorated and furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen making it easy to prepare meals. The back porch overlooks Clearwater Harbor and is a great place to relax in the morning and evening. The unit is five minutes from the beach and has a storage room with beach chairs and umbrellas which saved us lots of money on rentals. The owners were very responsive and did everything they could to ensure a delightful stay at their condo."Guest: Tom F. Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: July 31, 2014View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.