- 440 West Condominiums
- Bay Esplanade
- Bay Harbor Condominiums
- Bayside Condos
- Belle Aqua
- Belle Harbor
- Brightwater Point
- Clearwater Cottages
- Clearwater Point, Island House
- Clearwater Point, Sailmaster
- Coconut Grove
- Colony Surf
- Coral Resort
- Cyprus Avenue Beach
- Harborview Grande
- Island Breeze
- Island Estates
- Island Estates, Island Walk
- Island Estates, Private Homes
- Island Estates, Skiff Point
- Island Estates, Dolphin Cove
- Island Key
- Isle of Sand Key
- La Sal Suites
- Mandalay Beach Club
- Paradise Cove
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach reviews
"This was our third time staying at the Mandalay Beach Club and there is no question that this gulf front unit is the most attractive and comfortable unit that we have stayed at. This unit is pretty special! We enjoyed all the amenities; marble flooring, the spacious floor plan, fabulous sunsets and views from the balcony, the upgraded TV and wi-fi package, and a few short steps to access the beautiful Clearwater Beach. Jason, the owner, is a pleasure to work with and readily responds to any concerns or questions you might have. I might add, we had no problems, from start to finish. We have already made plans to come back."Guest: Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: April 25, 2014View listing
"This is the first time we have stayed on the southern part of the island and we were surprised to find out we liked it better than the north end! Great walking area. So close to many restaurants, shops, and of course the beach. This condo was so clean! So nicely furnished and stocked well too. The water views from every window were breathtaking. loved the side window and little sitting area there. Nice and quiet for reading or just looking out the window. The sunrises in the morning were worth this not so early bird to get up for! The owners did this right. Nice walkway to sit out front too. Plenty of room especially since this is an end unit. Not much walking past your door. The sunsets in the back on the balcony were beautiful too. Beds were great. Loved the walk in closet! Furniture was cute and sturdy and new. Appliances were new and stainless. If you wanted to spend time in the kitchen, which I really didn't, I think you would like it. Looked really full of supplies. Loved the keurig type coffee maker. Sheets were nice and soft. Plenty of extra pillows and blankets. We slept great. This complex was so cute too. Not too big and not too small. Maybe 30 units? Plenty of free parking right below and around building. Loved the water out front. Wish we had a boat to pull in to a spot. It was right out front! Also loved the luggage carriers and elevators! Made loading and unloading so easy. Owner and managers were great. Very helpful and quick to answer any questions. We had a great vacation. Thank you. We will see you next year!"Guest: Audrey Date of Stay: November 2013 Review Submitted: January 9, 2014View listing
"This was our first time staying on this property and it was perfect. It was clean and the office staff gave us a lot of very good information and suggestions when we arrived. We would definitely stay again."Guest: Date of Stay: June 2014 Review Submitted: July 24, 2014View listing
"The care & uniqueness of this nice cozy place shows. We loved the location, the marina scenery, the closeness of places to walk & the quiet it afforded. It's a lovely little place!! It was nicely decorated, clean & had SO many nice amenities. Truly a little gem! Thank you! Harris' from Sun City West AZ"Guest: Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: May 28, 2014View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.