- 440 West Condominiums
- Bay Esplanade
- Bay Harbor Condominiums
- Bayside Condos
- Belle Aqua
- Belle Harbor
- Brightwater Point
- Clearwater Cottages
- Clearwater Point, Island House
- Clearwater Point, Sailmaster
- Coconut Grove
- Colony Surf
- Coral Resort
- Cyprus Avenue Beach
- Harborview Grande
- Island Breeze
- Island Estates
- Island Estates, Dolphin Cove
- Island Estates, Island Walk
- Island Estates, Private Homes
- Island Estates, Skiff Point
- Island Key
- Isle of Sand Key
- La Sal Suites
- Mandalay Beach Club
- Monaco Resort
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach reviews
"Before arriving, the owner took a lot of time to answer my many questions as we have never vacationed in clear water before. This was extremely helpful. Not too may surprises, pretty much what we expected. A little more motel like features than anything condo but very clean place with the accommodations we needed (the basic, sleeps four with a little kitchenette- microwave mini fridge coffee pot and some dishes). The hotel itself was a bit loud but most reviews had mentioned this and it was spring break- lots of younger college kids. The very best location of anywhere. The public beach right across the street (hotel has beach chairs and sand and beach toys for use) and within walking distance to everything!! It truly was the best location for the best price. The continental breakfast was a perk but definitely got old. I wish they would have offered some variety instead of the prepackaged honey buns every morning. My kids loved it though. Thanks for a nice stay, wish the weather would have been better."Guest: Niki C. Date of Stay: March 2013 Review Submitted: April 4, 2013View listing
"The condo was absolutely perfect for us. It was a great location and we hope to return one day. Florida Beach Rentals were a pleasure to deal with, very helpful and efficient staff. Clearwater is a great family location."Guest: Jenna W. Date of Stay: September 2013 Review Submitted: April 6, 2014View listing
"We were thrilled when we arrived at the condo. It was exactly as the pictures stated. The condo was spotless and had a very welcoming feel. Our first morning we saw dolphins from the balcony. The amenities in the condo were beyond anything we imagined. We especially loved the electric wine bottle opener. The electric grill came in handy and we enjoyed two evenings of barbequing. The area surrounding the condo was great and you can literally walk anywhere or use the Jolly Trolley if you choose. We enjoyed the Clearwater aquarium and Captain Bligh's mini golf. Coming back to the condo each night made the vacation even better. The complex is literally right across the street from the beach. Yamini was so easy to deal with and within two days of our return he had emailed me. We will definitely return and have already recommended it to two other families. Thanks again Yamini!"Guest: GM Date of Stay: March 2014 Review Submitted: March 17, 2014View listing
"The property is fabulous and well kept. The family weekend we had long awaited should have, could have, been very memorable. And this should have been a place that we longed to return to, except for the fact that toilet paper and trash bags were not considered to be included in the rental. When the property manager was asked where these things were located in the unit, we were told that because previous tenants removed stock, we would have to supply our own. For this reason, please bring your own basic supplies. "Guest: Kelly W. Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: June 9, 2014View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.