- La Sal Suites
- Mandalay Beach Club
- Paradise Cove
- Park Place
- Pelican Pointe
- Private Homes
- Private Homes, North Clearwater Beach
- Regatta Beach Club
- Royal North Beach
- Sandpearl Residences
- Suites at Sandpearl Resort
- Sun West Palms
- Villas of Clearwater Beach
- 440 West Condominiums
- Bay Esplanade
- Bay Harbor Condominiums
- Bayside Condos
- Belle Aqua
- Belle Harbor
- Brightwater Cay
- Brightwater Point
- Clearwater Cottages
- Clearwater Point, Island House
- Clearwater Point, Sailmaster
- Coconut Grove
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Clearwater Beach currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida Central West vacation rentals page.
Recent Clearwater Beach property reviews
"My wife and I took our two children (18 and 20) for a week getaway in May 2011. The place was VERY clean, the location was GREAT, and of course the price was PERFECT! We didn't know what to expect, but knew that we didn't want to spend a lot of money when we would be spending most of our time at the beach. We could not have found a better place to suit our needs. The proximity to the beach allowed us to eat breakfast and lunch at the cottage and go out for some fine dining in the evenings. Our time was filled with great memories and we are counting the days until we can return. Thanks Angel - you are a man of integrity."Guest: Mark Date of Stay: May 2011 Review Submitted: November 14, 2011View listing
"We have stayed at this condo three times for the last 5 yrs. the unit is perfect for a family getaway with great amenities. the unit was clean with high end finishes. fully furnished and kitchen well stocked for cooking. the location was perfect with walking distance to endless restaurants, bars, beaches, shops that you don't really need a car. This will continue to be our home away from home and I would highly recommend it. "Guest: miya Date of Stay: November 2013 Review Submitted: November 18, 2013View listing
"What a wonderful vacation! This condo was everything we could have asked for. From the beautiful decor, to the personal touch that the owner added by providing anything we could possibly need to enjoy a relaxing week at the beach, to wonderful restaurant recommendations, we are now spoiled!!! "Guest: Comet softball Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: July 27, 2014View listing
"We went to Sea House last July. The house looks even better then on the pictures. Lana, the owner, is really nice and accommodated all our request. Alle the ameneties needed for our family were there, even beach cart and chairs and even toys for the pool and the sand. Feels just like being home. The housekeepers came twice during our stay. The landscaping and the pool are also really well maintain by nice staff. We also had a key to access a private part of the beach, This was our 3rd rental experience in Clearwater Beach and it was the most nicest place so far. Nothing bad to say about our stay. The Trudeau- Gervais family"Guest: Stéphanie T. Date of Stay: July 2013 Review Submitted: August 9, 2013View listing
Clearwater Beach Travel Tips
If your perfect vacation includes digging your toes in the sand, perfecting your tan under the warm sun, swimming and playing in the ocean and watching stunning sunsets over the water, then it's time to book your next getaway to Clearwater Beach. This Florida hotspot is a favorite beach destination, and with good reason. Sandy beaches are idyllic spots to relax, but you're close enough to bigger cities like Tampa and St. Petersburg that you can enjoy that hustle and bustle as well.
While the shores are certainly a huge draw there, there's so much more to experience in Clearwater Beach. You're sure to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere here as you explore the fun, cultural attractions and sample the local flavors at the variety of awesome eateries. If you're not convinced, Clearwater Beach has been awarded a variety of achievements, including TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice Awards Best Beaches in 2011 and Washington Family Magazine Readers' Choice for Best Beaches for Families 2012.
Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
- Clearwater Marine Museum: Animals lovers, especially those with a soft spot for marine life, won't want to miss out on the Clearwater Marine Museum. It's dedicated to caring for injured animals, providing them with rescue and rehabilitation, and then releasing them back into their natural habitat. The museum is home to all sorts of wildlife including river otters, bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and a whole host of colorful fish. Creatures with serious injuries become permanent residents here, and the most well-known is Winter, a bottlenose dolphin rescued in 2005 after her tail got caught in a crab trap. Her injuries were very extensive, so was given a prosthetic tail, and her story was turned into a movie titled "Dolphin Tale" in 2011. After a trip the the museum, your family can rent the movie and learn even more about Winter!
- Early Bird Dinner Theatre: For a fun and unique night out head to Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theatre where you can see a live, professional performance while enjoying a buffet dinner. Not only do you get to experience great entertainment, but you get to dine on a delicious meal while you do so. What could be better? The 2014 season includes "Lend Me a Tenor," "A Bad Year For Tomatoes," "Cookin' With Gas" and "Greater Tuna."
- Moccasin Lake Nature Park: With Clearwater's awesome climate, spending time outdoors is a must. Nature enthusiasts should head to Moccasin Lake Nature Park, where you can observe native plants and animals, including rescued and rehabbed birds, fish and reptiles as well as plant and energy exhibits. Take a lovely stroll down a trail as you admire the stunning natural beauty all around you. There's also a grilling and pavilion area, so after exploring the trails you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco.
- Sunsets at Pier 60: Enjoy Clearwater Beach like a local and take in Sunsets at Pier 60. This event runs seven days a week - weather permitting - from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join in the nightly festivities as you watch the breathtaking sunset over the water. The celebration is free and perfect for families. You'll find artisans, musical entertainment, crafters and street performers here, or you can check out a film screening Friday or Saturday night with popcorn and drinks. Grab a blanket or some lawn chairs and watch a movie under the stars.
Dining in Clearwater Beach
- The Brown Boxer Pub & Grille: Dining out is always a treat on vacation, and The Brown Boxer is considered the premiere sports bar and grille in the Tampa Bay area with its full bar, great menu and tons of entertainment. In 2013, it was voted Reader's Choice for Top Bar and one of the Top 25 Bars in the area by its customers. You can be sure you're getting your money's worth here! Try the mussels, coconut shrimp, ahi tuna, chicken fried chicken or rib eye, and be sure to save room for dessert!
- Clear Sky Beachside Cafe: It'll be a pleasure to dine while taking in views of the water at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe, which is known by natives for having tasty gourmet food without the expensive price tag. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner here, so you can start your day with a hearty meal to keep your energy up as you explore the city or stop in when you need to refuel. The menu boasts flavors from the around the world and offers dishes inspired by Asian, Mexican, French, Italian and American cuisine. Some favorites here include French toast (in five different flavors!), eggs benedict, omelets, hand-tossed pizzas and fresh seafood. Enjoy your meal in the dining room or take it outside to eat on the patio where you can also listen to live music. Adults in the group can pair their meal with a libation from the wine list or fully stocked bar.