VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"WOW! What a wonderful week our family enjoyed at Waters
Edge. AttaBoy exceeded our expectations. The beach house is so very comfortable, spacious, clean, and especially well-equipped.
The only things we neeed to provide were beach towels, food, and of course, wine. Our little ones loved the sugary beach (just a few minutes walk) and couldn't wait to enjoy the pool as well. 2 beach chairs and an umbrella were provided for each morning. Restaurants are within walking distance. Attaboy and the surrounding area was most impressive. Surely, we will be back.
Lori was most accommating. Thanks, Loi"
Guest: Cindy and JimDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: April 29, 2015
"The property was very well maintained and a great location. Just a block from the beach, pool, and town square. All bedrooms were upstairs with one bedroom only accessible through another bedroom/bathroom, or via outside (enclosed) patio, so a bit inconvenient. The WIFI signal was non-existent in this bedroom, as well as in the carriage house - otherwise 5 stars."
Guest: LonnyDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 30, 2015
"This was our first time to visit Rosemary Beach. The condo was great and had everything we needed. The booking process was simple and straight forward. But the location of the unit was perhaps the best of all! We walked out of the building and were seconds away from everything. Had a great time. Highly recommend!"
Guest: Delie P.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: September 1, 2015
Great, pet-friendly house; lovely beach; charming town
"This is a great house in a perfectly charming resort. Once we got the lay of the land, the beach was a very short bike ride or a 10 minute walk away. The house itself was clean, efficient, and comfortable. We brought our dog on vacation with us for the first time, and the house was great for him as well. The only ding I'd give the house is that there were trees outside that scraped against the gutters and roof making it very loud at night if there's any breeze at all. However, to be fair, almost every house in Rosemary Beach seemed to have this problem--I'm guessing there's an HOA restriction of some kind that prevents trimming or removing these trees. The people were super-friendly, and the natives didn't bite the tourists. All in all, we had a great vacation.
* Do: Definitely rent bikes!
* Do: It's worth the cost to rent chairs and umbrella service at the beach. They set it up for you in the morning and your spot is reserved. No hassle of getting down to the beach early and claiming a spot. I'm surprised more resorts don't do this.
* Do: Try SeaCrust Pizza next door in Seacrest. Bring cash, no credit card.
* Do: Treat yourself to ice cream at the The Sweet Peddler--also next door in Seacrest
* Do: Dinner at Edward's Fine Food and Wine was our best meal of the trip by a long shot
* Don't: If you're familiar with the Hawaiian way of doing the beach, you'll be disappointed in the shave ice at The Sweet Shop in Rosemary. They didn't know about adding a scoop of vanilla, and they didn't shave the ice the Hawaiian way. Really, it was just a snow cone in a cup.
* Don't: If you're expecting good snorkeling, you'll need to go elsewhere. We didn't see a single fish, and there's no reef to speak of.
* Don't: We discovered the hard way they don't allow dogs on the beach. Officially, you have to be a full-time Walton County resident to bring a dog to the beach. Unofficially, Rosemary enforces a ban on dogs from 8am to 7pm. Not that there aren't plenty of places to walk your dog in Rosemary, just plan on leaving your dog at the house during the day.
* Do: bring ear plugs (see comment above about the trees and the metal roof)
So, to sum up: great house, bring"
Guest: Steve S.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 10, 2015