VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"* Main living was very nicely decorated with beachy colors and furniture. The house has a nice floor plan.
* I suspect the cleaning company is doing more of a wipe down than a deep cleaning/sanitizing. The kitchen and bathrooms had odors. The refrigerator needed to be taken apart and thoroughly cleaned. I didn't call the
rental office because I didn't want the hassle of cleaning people around.
* The tower room was a super cute retreat. It has a balcony with a table and chairs and a small ocean view.
* We were disappointed about the 2 very large balconies on the 2nd floor not having a stick of furniture, rendering the nice outdoor space useless.
* The pool area, furniture and grill were very nice. The pool is small, but actually feels bigger when you are in it. We really enjoyed using it every evening.
* We didn't find any "toppers" on any of the mattresses. My husband and I found the master bedroom bed to be extremely firm and the pillows were like cinder blocks. Yes, I know people have bedding preferences, but we were not comfortable.
* Getting to the beach was a short walk out the back gate straight down a trail to the beach access.
* We no longer have small children, but the back deck was enclosed and secured with a child safety latch to the pool. I didn't see this feature in other houses which would concern me if I had small children in tow.
* The kitchen is adequately appointed. Big plus a Keurig!! The owners needs to get more coffee mugs and cereal bowls. We never had enough.
* The bathrooms are in desperate need of more towel racks and hooks.
* The TV's are nice, good WiFi, we couldn't get the outdoor speakers to work, but that may have just been us.
We have been going to 30A for a long time, this is our 11th rental! My husband and I feel like the area is getting a bit too expensive. We added up what we payed for the rental, transportation and the outlandishly expensive restaurants, (we did have 7) and decided we need to take a hard look at other vacation destinations. This is the Florida panhandle for Pete's sake!
I just wanted to give the next renter and owner the most realistic and fair assessment of the house I could.
Guest: krodDate of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 18, 2015
"We have been vacationing in the Rosemary Beach area for years ,and have to say, this is our FAVORITE house we have stayed in this area. It is very close to the beach!!! Also, it is on a corner which makes it easy to access to the bikes and the exit to 30-A. The small office is perfect for toddlers to have a private room to sleep. The media room could also be used as place to put a crib, but it is very bright and does not have curtains. However, it was a wonderful place to gather after bath time. The kids played the wii and the adults enjoyed a glass of wine with the gorgeous view on the balcony. The kitchen was well equipped. We were pleasantly surprised to find a professional waffle maker and felt compelled to make waffles one morning just to try it!!!(THE KIDS LOVED THAT) All the beds were extremely comfortable and 4 couples had more than enough room for all of our stuff. We had a few maintenance issues with the gate that addressed the same day by the maintenance team. Overall, a great hoist rent."
Guest: Angelina MariaDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 23, 2015
"We had such an amazing trip to Rosemary and what made it extra special was the Inn Seaclusion! The house is so clean, spacious, so close to beach, stocked kitchen, one of the biggest pools and just overall perfect. We will definitely come back and stay here in a heartbeat!"
Guest: LZDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 16, 2015
"We have been staying in Rosemary Beach for 10+ years now. We have stayed many times in Water's Edge and this was our first time in this house and we were pleasantly surprised. We had plenty of space, the kitchen is WELL stocked and very updated with state of the art appliances, the pool is in a great location (shade in the heat of the afternoon), and it is just a short 2 minute walk to the beach. The owners are fantastic to work with and they even left laundry soap (which most do not)! The house also comes with one complimentary beach set up which is definitely needed when at the beach! We will be choosing Caribbean Dream next summer for our family and recommend you do the same for yours!!! Thank you Ballar Family!!!"
Guest: Kari R. Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 29, 2015