VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Seaside reviews
July 2015 Stay
"Had a wonderful stay at 236 Spartina! Loved loved the house--beautiful and so comfortable--everything we needed and more. We enjoyed the pools and the beach which was absolutely beautuful. My favorite thing was the Monday night s'mores! So glad we went! We also enjoyed having the 360 bikes. Cant wait for our next stay with 360 Blue. BTW...the app was great and very useful! Thanks forveverything!"
Guest: Jackie from ClintonDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 3, 2015
Beautiful House and Great Location - Everything We Wanted
"This house was perfect for us. We had two adults and seven kids ages 9-18 with plenty of room to spare...one of the bedrooms we didn't even enter. I'll list some quick items I may not have seen in other reviews...
- Owner was great to work with via mobile / text, making arrival very easy
- We biked EVERYWHERE using bikes provided. Even 18 mile roundtrip to Rosemary Beach. Plenty of bike locks provided, even tools and air pumps in the garage to do a little tuning as needed. This was a very nice plus versus having to rent these elsewhere.
- Outdoor shower (with warm water) was a huge hit. Everyone used it pretty much every day.
- Publix (grocery store) is maybe a mile or two away - that was about the only time we used the car - for a daily grocery run to feed the troops.
- Biking to the Seaside beach was about 5 minutes.
- Tons of trails for walks, runs, bikes around Western Lake which is right across the street - again location was perfect for access to beach, pools, restaurants, lake, grocery, everything.
- The house, kitchen, bedrooms were all very well done, very comfortable
- The carriage house was great for us with two 18 year old boys - they stayed in there, had some privacy and then joined the rest of us for meals in the main house."
Guest: Jack P.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"We had another great stay supervising 4 teens! The place looks great. The maintenance is always completed before we arrive and the restaurants in the area are awesome. It is nice knowing that there are no surprises with our accommodations every year."
Guest: PhilDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 26, 2015
"Thank you for sharing this beautiful house with us for a long weekend! It was perfect for the amount of people we had. On saturday night we had our biggest group at 14. It was a great weekend to celebrate family birthdays and the weather was just perfect. The view from the third floor was spectacular! I would highly recommend this house for any large group!"
Guest: Kaitlyn from MandevilleDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 6, 2015