VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent WaterColor reviews
Beautiful House and Great Location - Everything We Wanted
"This house was perfect for us. We had two adults and seven kids ages 9-18 with plenty of room to spare...one of the bedrooms we didn't even enter. I'll list some quick items I may not have seen in other reviews...
- Owner was great to work with via mobile / text, making arrival very easy
- We biked EVERYWHERE using bikes provided. Even 18 mile roundtrip to Rosemary Beach. Plenty of bike locks provided, even tools and air pumps in the garage to do a little tuning as needed. This was a very nice plus versus having to rent these elsewhere.
- Outdoor shower (with warm water) was a huge hit. Everyone used it pretty much every day.
- Publix (grocery store) is maybe a mile or two away - that was about the only time we used the car - for a daily grocery run to feed the troops.
- Biking to the Seaside beach was about 5 minutes.
- Tons of trails for walks, runs, bikes around Western Lake which is right across the street - again location was perfect for access to beach, pools, restaurants, lake, grocery, everything.
- The house, kitchen, bedrooms were all very well done, very comfortable
- The carriage house was great for us with two 18 year old boys - they stayed in there, had some privacy and then joined the rest of us for meals in the main house."
Guest: Jack P.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 14, 2015
"We had the most amazing week at 1261 Western Lake!! Both of our kids brought friends & there was plenty of room for all of us! This house is beautiful & comfortable! We loved getting to know Watercolor & Seaside by walking & biking! Looking forward to next visit!! Also the people at 360 are friendly & accommodating!!"
Guest: Samantha from Germantown, TNDate of Stay: December 2014Review Submitted: January 2, 2015