VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"The unit is very convenient to the pool. Lots of amenities on site! Husband and son enjoyed the free golf. We had to leave early and quickly but the owner mailed us some items we left behind! Enjoyed the view on the canal."
Guest: JulieDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: October 8, 2014
"Again, had a wonderful vacation and condo is always so nice. Just what we need! Our son, daughter-in-law and 1-year old grandson (rented another condo in Tower II) met us and we had some special time with them. Have already made reservations for next year! Thanks, Kitty!"
Guest: Deb H.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 26, 2014
"My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this condo during the month of January. Check-in was very smooth and easy, even though we arrived hours before check-in time. We found the condo to be exceptionally clean. The property is well-maintained and the staff were very friendly. So were the other guests, many of them snowbirds. Even though northern Florida can get chilly in the winter, this is a great choice for snowbirds because they schedule fun activities.
This unit's balcony is nicely protected from the wind so we could soak up the warm sun, even on chilly breezy days when you would need a jacket elsewhere. Other attributes to this unit and property that we especially appreciated are:
- well-stocked kitchen has everything you need;
- good strong and reliable internet;
- ample linens -- more than we needed
- it's non-smoking
- exercise room is just steps away and well equipped with free weights, machines, treadmills, recumbent bikes, and tv's
- heated pool
- nice hot sauna
- the beach is wide and clean, white, and sugary soft. just gorgeous. enjoyed watching the dolphins cruise by several times.
- location. only a few other condos and houses are in the immediate area so it's not wild and crazy but a quick easy drive to shops, restaurants (recommend Another Broken Egg for outstanding breakfasts), and other attractions like boat rental, fishing charters, water park, miniature golf, etc.
Thank you for making your condo available for rent. I love your decor, especially the art on the walls. My only suggestion is that the kitchen could use a pair of scissors. We really liked the Destin area and hope to return some time in the summer to enjoy all the water activities that are available."
Guest: Linda in MinnesotaDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 16, 2015