VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Sandpiper Cove reviews
"We have stayed in Destin a few times and this by far has been the easiest and nicest place we have stayed."
Guest: Nay G.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 12, 2015
"Laura is extremely helpful! We really enjoyed our stay. The condo is a great studio, the only thing that could have made it better was if it had a hair dryer. Of course that is not a big deal since the condo is in such a great location (Target right up the road). The beach was beautiful! I would recommend this condo to everyone. It is a very nice and comfortable rental and the price is great."
Guest: Stacey H.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 13, 2015
"First off, the house is great. My family really enjoyed our stay.
* Location - beach is a short 2 minute walk from the house
* Security - gated community with private beach gave us a secure and quiet environment
* House - size and layout worked perfectly with our family of 13
* Outdoor living - pool, patio, privacy fence, outdoor kitchen were our favorite features
* Luxury - the house and it's amenities were high-end and justified the rental rate
* 2 refrigerators made storing drinks and bulk items very handy
* House was dirty when we arrived - food under tables, refrigerator filthy, etc.
* Several blinds with slats broken
* Refrigerator shelf busted
* Roughly a dozen light bulbs were blown
* Broken pool toys scattered around the pool
Overall, the negatives were minor compared to the positives and our overall experience was positive. We would definitely stay in Katrina again, but the house is in need of a good, thorough detailing for minor repairs. Also, the housekeeping service is terrible and probably needs to be fired."
Guest: Mike M.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 5, 2015