VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"First off, the house is great. My family really enjoyed our stay.
* Location - beach is a short 2 minute walk from the house
* Security - gated community with private beach gave us a secure and quiet environment
* House - size and layout worked perfectly with our family of 13
* Outdoor living - pool, patio, privacy fence, outdoor kitchen were our favorite features
* Luxury - the house and it's amenities were high-end and justified the rental rate
* 2 refrigerators made storing drinks and bulk items very handy
* House was dirty when we arrived - food under tables, refrigerator filthy, etc.
* Several blinds with slats broken
* Refrigerator shelf busted
* Roughly a dozen light bulbs were blown
* Broken pool toys scattered around the pool
Overall, the negatives were minor compared to the positives and our overall experience was positive. We would definitely stay in Katrina again, but the house is in need of a good, thorough detailing for minor repairs. Also, the housekeeping service is terrible and probably needs to be fired."
Guest: Mike M.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 5, 2015
"This was our first stay at Sterling Shores. It was a fun place to stay. The large pool was fun and they had activities for the kids poolside. Beach was crowded, but we were there in July, so expected that.
Diane and Bob's condo was the best part of our stay. The condo was in excellent condition and the largest one bedroom we've stayed in. We had our 2 girls (10 and 5) there for part of the vacation, then just hubby and I. The kitchen and living area are very spacious with enough seating, but not unnecessary furniture to take up space. The condo was very clean and the master bed was very comfortable. There were sand toys, umbrella, and boogie board in the closet. Also appreciated the fact that there was dish soap, dishwasher soap, salt and pepper, coffee filters, etc. We also enjoyed the very large balcony. Bob and Diane were wonderful hosts and we would definitely stay with them again. Thank you for a great trip!"
Guest: MichelleDate of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015