- Private Homes
- Sandestin Estates
- Sandpiper Village
- Tivoli by the Sea
- Tivoli Terrace
- Tops'l Beach Manor
- Tops'l Captiva
- Tops'l Sierra Dunes
- Tops'l The Summit
- Tops'l The Tides
- Vantage Pointe
- Villa Lago
- Augusta Village
- Bayou Village
- Baypine Cottages
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point South
- Baytowne Wharf, Pilot House
- Baytowne Wharf, Bahia
- Baytowne Wharf, Elation
- Baytowne Wharf, Grand Sandestin
- Baytowne Wharf, Lasata
- Baytowne Wharf, Le Jardin
- Baytowne Wharf, Market Street Inn
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point North
- Baytowne Wharf, Other Baytowne Wharf Properties
- Baytowne Wharf
- Beachside One
- Beachside Two
- Beachwalk Villas
- Club Intrawest
- Crystal Cove
- Crystal Lake
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Sandestin Area currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida North West, Destin Area vacation rentals page.
Recent Sandestin Area reviews
"My husband and I came down for a much needed break and found the condo at the Luau to be absolutely beautiful. It is in perfect condition, on the 11th floor with spectacular views, and every little detail has been attended to. There were thick bath towels and a well stocked kitchen, updated furnishings and televisions in every bedroom [which we did not use!] Because the unit is extremely spacious, we certainly didn't utilize all the space but it sure was fun to try! We had meals outside where the owners have a very nice dining table with chairs and comfortable pillows. The colors in the unit are soothing. The views are beautiful and we always made certain not to miss sunrise and sunset. We walked to the beach and stopped for Margaritas at Elephant Walk -- a restaurant nearby. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub and used the golf cart to explore the lovely grounds. We were spoiled having a washer / dryer in the unit and with three pristine baths, we felt extra pampered. This unit is close to everything. We explored restaurants and nightlife (Baytown Village). Wish we had booked two weeks. It was simply a heavenly experience."Guest: Phillies Girl Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: May 6, 2014View listing
"Rating Details: I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. I was very happy with the location. The vacation rental was very clean. The property manager was more than helpful. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental. Reviewer Comments: GOOD SIZE CONDO, CLEAN, GREAT VIEW THE ONLY NEGATVES WERE SHOWER FLOOR WAS SLIPPERY WE HAD TO PUT TOWEL ON FLOOR TO KEEP FROM SLIPPING, NOT MUCH LIGHT IN BATHROOM"Guest: A guest from Lecompte, LA Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: October 8, 2014View listing
"Rating Details: I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. I was more than happy with the location. The vacation rental was spotless. The property manager was more than helpful. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental. Reviewer Comments: 4073 Beachside One was an excellent choice for our stay. We had a great time enjoying the beach and relaxing in our room."Guest: Ike Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: November 4, 2014View listing
"My family and I enjoyed our second fall break trip to this Fairways condo in Sandestin. It is very modern and clean--and just an all-around great place to spend a week. After a day at the beach, it's so relaxing to come bayside and watch the sun set. I highly recommend it!"Guest: Christy Date of Stay: October 2014 Review Submitted: October 22, 2014View listing
Sandestin Area Travel Tips
Get ready for some fun under the sun along the beautiful coastal waters of Destin, Fla. This sandy beachfront community features a wealth of outdoor activities and excursions that will make this vacation a standout in the memory bank. Located on the Florida panhandle, visitors will enjoy the shimmering waters and warm breezes that drift up from the Gulf.
The city as we know it today was established by Captain Leonard Destin, who moved to the northwest Florida coast from Connecticut in the mid-1800s. Captain Destin pioneered the fishing industry in the town that bears his name, and that tradition is still a major part of the community’s economy today. The largest and most elaborately equipped fishing fleet docks here in Destin due to its close proximity to the 100 Fathom curve and deep Gulf waters.
Golf has become a popular activity among tourists and locals alike, and visitors have a wide selection of courses to choose from. Whether you’re a PGA professional or an amateur golfer, you’ll be sure to find a course that is both challenging and fun. These are some of the best fairways scattered in and around the city of Destin:
- Raven Golf Club was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and features an array of stunning vistas that carve through the marshes and pine groves of Sandestin. The 6,900-yard, par-71 course will present golfers with a challenging and strategy-filled match that is sure to test almost every club in their bags. Over the past few years, this club has played host to PGA events as well as NCAA championships and has been honored by quite a few publications as one of the best courses in Florida.
- Burnt Pine Golf Club is a spectacular 7,000-yard jewel that rests upon the Emerald Coast of Florida. The back nine stretches out along the shoreline of the Choctawhatchee Bay, which provides some absolutely breathtaking natural beauty. The front nine is spread out through the lush pine groves and wetlands that populate the area, but look out - these pretty vistas provide some tricky obstacles as you make your way from tee to tee. The course was designed by architect Rees Jones, and has been hailed as a superior one by Golf Magazine and other publications.
- The Links Golf Club deviates from the classic designs of other courses in the area and presents golfers with rolling hills throughout the fairways, as is typical in links-style courses. Resting along the coastline of the Choctawhatchee Bay with a backdrop provided by the Baytowne Marina, this picturesque landscape envelops players with a sense of calm and tranquility. Unless of course your ball ends up in the pits of one of the many bunkers that surround the manicured greens.
Relaxation and Beaching it Easy
There are numerous public beaches that sprawl along the beautiful Emerald Coast. The white sands and warm Gulf breezes make leisurely living come naturally to even the most high-strung travelers. Sink your toes into the sand and take a load off at one of these excellent beaches:
- Barracuda Beach located at Barracuda and Scenic 98 is open to the public, and presents guests with wide-open expanses of sun-baked coastline. Work on a killer tan or try your hand at some sandcastle construction at this incredible oceanfront locale.
- Calhoun Beach near Restaurant Row is another prime public spot that enables travelers to enjoy the coastal views. Open from dawn to dusk, this beach presents a great view of the crashing waves that surge inward from the Gulf.
- Norriego Point Beach is located on the eastern tip of the peninsula and overlooks Destin Bay. Pack a picnic lunch or a romantic sunset dinner for two on the sands of this natural sanctuary and watch the boats as they slowly drift into the harbor.
Activities in Sandestin
If lounging about in the sand all day gets a little hard to handle, there are quite a few local spots that make for an engaging and fun-filled excursion. This quiet oceanfront community offers visitors an array of great activities spread throughout the town. Take an afternoon to discover some of these excellent hangouts:
- The Destin History and Fishing Museum features a variety of exhibits that document the history of this once quaint fishing village. Visitors will find a variety of antique fishing equipment, including one split bamboo pole and Penn reel that belonged to the late American author Ernest Hemingway.
- Destin’s Main Street Market was established by transplants Tom and Amy Holt as a way to promote local farmers and their produce. Every Saturday morning, guests can find a wide spectrum of fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs and baked goods, making the perfect picnic or just something to snack on during deep excursions.
Transportation To and Around Sandestin
It’s easy to get to Florida, lodging from Okaloosa Regional Airport, just 45 minutes away. Sandestin resort rentals are 60 miles east of Pensacola, about an hour and a half from Pensacola Regional Airport, and Sandestin is just an hour from Panama City-Bay County Airport. In Sandestin, much of your days’ activities are within walking distance, and Destin’s great shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away.