- Tops'l Sierra Dunes
- Tops'l The Summit
- Tops'l The Tides
- Vantage Pointe
- Villa Lago
- Augusta Village
- Bayou Village
- Baypine Cottages
- Baytowne Wharf, Bahia
- Baytowne Wharf, Elation
- Baytowne Wharf, Grand Sandestin
- Baytowne Wharf, Lasata
- Baytowne Wharf, Le Jardin
- Baytowne Wharf, Market Street Inn
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point North
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point South
- Baytowne Wharf, Pilot House
- Baytowne Wharf, Other Baytowne Wharf Properties
- Baytowne Wharf
- Beachside One
- Beachside Two
- Beachwalk Villas
- Club Intrawest
- Crystal Cove
- Crystal Lake
- Gulf Pines
- Harbour Point
- Heron Walk
- Hidden Dunes
- Laurel Grove
- LeCiel (formerly Bayside Inn)
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Sandestin Area currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida North West, Destin Area vacation rentals page.
Recent Sandestin Area reviews
"This is an excellent condo for anyone looking to stay in Sandestin! The beach is only a three minute walk from the Luau. It was nice to walk back to the condo for lunch everyday. Also the Luau offers a beautiful pool with a great little snack bar. I also highly recommend visiting the sun deck in this building since the views are breath taking. Overall, a clean comfortable condo with an amazing location. I would also like to comment on how well this owner communicated. He responds almost instantaneously and had clear directions on how to get into the condo. Ultimately, this helped us enjoy our trip even more. Thanks for great experience!"Guest: Kelly Date of Stay: August 2014 Review Submitted: August 8, 2014View listing
"It had been 17+ years since our last visit to Destin and we were unsure about any of the areas. We were thrilled with the cleanliness, spaciousness, location and convenience of this condo. Baytowne and the beach are just a short drive or shuttle away and the on-site bike rentals at the marina are perfect for taking advantage of the shady bike paths. Carey was very kind and accommodating as were the managers. We will definitely return!"Guest: kelli g. Date of Stay: August 2014 Review Submitted: September 2, 2014View listing
"I usually do not write reviews, but my wife and I had such a fantastic experience that I had to spread the word. This condo is beautiful, with everything you need to have an excellent, relaxing stay at the beach. The photos cannot fully capture how great this condo is! It is very conveniently located close to destin, while also giving the renter a sense of relaxation and privacy. Please rent this unit, you will not be disappointed! Also, the owner went above and beyond!!! Wonderful owner and condo!!"Guest: Caleb H. Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: May 13, 2014View listing
"My family loved staying here this summer. Location is the best in Sandestin. Rode bikes to the village and the beach. Rented a kayak from a local shop, who delivered to our door in about 45 minutes, and picked up the day we left, for a very reasonable rate. My son enjoyed taking the kayak into the bay and exploring around Jolie Island, right from the back deck. Samantha was great to work with, very kind and helpful. Would definitely stay again."Guest: Bridgette C. Date of Stay: July 2014 Review Submitted: August 14, 2014View listing
Sandestin Area Travel Tips
Get ready for some fun under the sun along the beautiful coastal waters of Destin, Fla. This sandy beachfront community features a wealth of outdoor activities and excursions that will make this vacation a standout in the memory bank. Located on the Florida panhandle, visitors will enjoy the shimmering waters and warm breezes that drift up from the Gulf.
The city as we know it today was established by Captain Leonard Destin, who moved to the northwest Florida coast from Connecticut in the mid-1800s. Captain Destin pioneered the fishing industry in the town that bears his name, and that tradition is still a major part of the community’s economy today. The largest and most elaborately equipped fishing fleet docks here in Destin due to its close proximity to the 100 Fathom curve and deep Gulf waters.
Golf has become a popular activity among tourists and locals alike, and visitors have a wide selection of courses to choose from. Whether you’re a PGA professional or an amateur golfer, you’ll be sure to find a course that is both challenging and fun. These are some of the best fairways scattered in and around the city of Destin:
- Raven Golf Club was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and features an array of stunning vistas that carve through the marshes and pine groves of Sandestin. The 6,900-yard, par-71 course will present golfers with a challenging and strategy-filled match that is sure to test almost every club in their bags. Over the past few years, this club has played host to PGA events as well as NCAA championships and has been honored by quite a few publications as one of the best courses in Florida.
- Burnt Pine Golf Club is a spectacular 7,000-yard jewel that rests upon the Emerald Coast of Florida. The back nine stretches out along the shoreline of the Choctawhatchee Bay, which provides some absolutely breathtaking natural beauty. The front nine is spread out through the lush pine groves and wetlands that populate the area, but look out - these pretty vistas provide some tricky obstacles as you make your way from tee to tee. The course was designed by architect Rees Jones, and has been hailed as a superior one by Golf Magazine and other publications.
- The Links Golf Club deviates from the classic designs of other courses in the area and presents golfers with rolling hills throughout the fairways, as is typical in links-style courses. Resting along the coastline of the Choctawhatchee Bay with a backdrop provided by the Baytowne Marina, this picturesque landscape envelops players with a sense of calm and tranquility. Unless of course your ball ends up in the pits of one of the many bunkers that surround the manicured greens.
Relaxation and Beaching it Easy
There are numerous public beaches that sprawl along the beautiful Emerald Coast. The white sands and warm Gulf breezes make leisurely living come naturally to even the most high-strung travelers. Sink your toes into the sand and take a load off at one of these excellent beaches:
- Barracuda Beach located at Barracuda and Scenic 98 is open to the public, and presents guests with wide-open expanses of sun-baked coastline. Work on a killer tan or try your hand at some sandcastle construction at this incredible oceanfront locale.
- Calhoun Beach near Restaurant Row is another prime public spot that enables travelers to enjoy the coastal views. Open from dawn to dusk, this beach presents a great view of the crashing waves that surge inward from the Gulf.
- Norriego Point Beach is located on the eastern tip of the peninsula and overlooks Destin Bay. Pack a picnic lunch or a romantic sunset dinner for two on the sands of this natural sanctuary and watch the boats as they slowly drift into the harbor.
Activities in Sandestin
If lounging about in the sand all day gets a little hard to handle, there are quite a few local spots that make for an engaging and fun-filled excursion. This quiet oceanfront community offers visitors an array of great activities spread throughout the town. Take an afternoon to discover some of these excellent hangouts:
- The Destin History and Fishing Museum features a variety of exhibits that document the history of this once quaint fishing village. Visitors will find a variety of antique fishing equipment, including one split bamboo pole and Penn reel that belonged to the late American author Ernest Hemingway.
- Destin’s Main Street Market was established by transplants Tom and Amy Holt as a way to promote local farmers and their produce. Every Saturday morning, guests can find a wide spectrum of fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs and baked goods, making the perfect picnic or just something to snack on during deep excursions.
Transportation To and Around Sandestin
It’s easy to get to Florida, lodging from Okaloosa Regional Airport, just 45 minutes away. Sandestin resort rentals are 60 miles east of Pensacola, about an hour and a half from Pensacola Regional Airport, and Sandestin is just an hour from Panama City-Bay County Airport. In Sandestin, much of your days’ activities are within walking distance, and Destin’s great shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away.