- Baytowne Wharf, Elation
- Baytowne Wharf, Grand Sandestin
- Baytowne Wharf, Lasata
- Baytowne Wharf, Le Jardin
- Baytowne Wharf, Market Street Inn
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point North
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point South
- Baytowne Wharf, Pilot House
- Baytowne Wharf, Bahia
- Baytowne Wharf, Other Baytowne Wharf Properties
- Baytowne Wharf
- Beachside One
- Beachside Two
- Beachwalk Villas
- Club Intrawest
- Crystal Cove
- Crystal Lake
- Gulf Pines
- Harbour Point
- Heron Walk
- Hidden Dunes
- Laurel Grove
- LeCiel (formerly Bayside Inn)
- Magnolia Bay
- Magnolia Village
- North Shore
- Pine Ridge
- Players Club
- Prestwick Place
- Private Homes
- Sandestin Estates
- Sandpiper Village
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
There are no vacation rental listings in Sandestin Area currently advertising. Please see the USA, Florida, Florida North West, Destin Area vacation rentals page.
Recent Sandestin Area reviews
"The condo was great on the inside. Was really looking forward to sitting on the patio having coffee with our friends and hearing the waves and seeing the water. the owner did not disclosed in the contract or post anything in condo about construction going on from Sept. to April 2015. Wouldn't have minded but they roped off the patio( actually asked us the guests to put all of the patio furniture, beach chairs, and huge pots inside the condo) so we not only didn't have a view because of the sand dunes we had squeeze around all this extra patio stuff and couldn't uses the patio, and because they had it all roped off and the sliding doors blocked I couldn't have that access for my dog to go out. They also had scaffolding set right outside the bedroom window so we couldn't even see outside and the 10 men was out there from 7:30 am til about 4:00 every day so we couldn't even sleep late on our vacation. The owner said oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you and said how can I compensate you for all this trouble? I sent a msg back saying thats your call, but if this was your family vacation what would you expect and would make you happy? He ended up sending me a check for only $300. Apparently he didn't think my vacation was worth anything compared to what we paid him. We could have rented a bigger place on beach side with a great balcony with a great view that we could have actually used for at least a thousand dollars less for this time of the year. I didn't expect for him to give me a total refund because the condo was very nice just the most important part to me was ruined. I thought he even might said that he would give us a big discount for next year at a different location or at least half of what we paid. Now I know what questions to ask when looking for a condo since we go the same time every year."Guest: Sunny Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: October 14, 2014View listing
"Rating Details: I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. I was very happy with the location. The vacation rental was spotless. The property manager was very helpful. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental. Reviewer Comments: We have rented this condo for the last 4 Thanksgiving. We love the location & plan on renting it again. The kitchen has everything you need for cooking & serving your guest. The furniture is updated & comfortable. The condo is very well kept up and clean. I can't say enough about it,"Guest: Margaret A. Date of Stay: November 2014 Review Submitted: December 8, 2014View listing
"I just have to say that your home, it's location to the beach and shopping is just awesome!!!! Part of my family was at the beach day and night, and part of my family stayed in the pool. One of my grandchildren called the pool "the waterfall." I could have lived on the large covered porch. Your home was decorated so pretty. There was a lot of thought put into every room. The longer you looked around the home and spent time in it, the more things you discovered. Just beautiful! Your home and property was clean and orderly. The only thing I would recommend would be a couple more dish clothes for the kitchen. That seems so petty compared to all the positive things about your home, but it may be helpful to those coming after us. We joked that if we had the money, we would just buy your home and not go home! Thank you for sharing!!!"Guest: CJ Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: June 10, 2014View listing
"First of all Bette & team are the best partners in planning your vacation. This is great place to stay either as a family or couple with easy access to the beach, great restaurants, shopping and local adventure destination. We are here for a week and the apartment is nicely decorated with all the comforts of home. We would definitely recommend it as a place to stay and plan on staying here again if available."Guest: JamGurl Date of Stay: October 2014 Review Submitted: October 17, 2014View listing
Sandestin Area Travel Tips
Get ready for some fun under the sun along the beautiful coastal waters of Destin, Fla. This sandy beachfront community features a wealth of outdoor activities and excursions that will make this vacation a standout in the memory bank. Located on the Florida panhandle, visitors will enjoy the shimmering waters and warm breezes that drift up from the Gulf.
The city as we know it today was established by Captain Leonard Destin, who moved to the northwest Florida coast from Connecticut in the mid-1800s. Captain Destin pioneered the fishing industry in the town that bears his name, and that tradition is still a major part of the community’s economy today. The largest and most elaborately equipped fishing fleet docks here in Destin due to its close proximity to the 100 Fathom curve and deep Gulf waters.
Golf has become a popular activity among tourists and locals alike, and visitors have a wide selection of courses to choose from. Whether you’re a PGA professional or an amateur golfer, you’ll be sure to find a course that is both challenging and fun. These are some of the best fairways scattered in and around the city of Destin:
- Raven Golf Club was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and features an array of stunning vistas that carve through the marshes and pine groves of Sandestin. The 6,900-yard, par-71 course will present golfers with a challenging and strategy-filled match that is sure to test almost every club in their bags. Over the past few years, this club has played host to PGA events as well as NCAA championships and has been honored by quite a few publications as one of the best courses in Florida.
- Burnt Pine Golf Club is a spectacular 7,000-yard jewel that rests upon the Emerald Coast of Florida. The back nine stretches out along the shoreline of the Choctawhatchee Bay, which provides some absolutely breathtaking natural beauty. The front nine is spread out through the lush pine groves and wetlands that populate the area, but look out - these pretty vistas provide some tricky obstacles as you make your way from tee to tee. The course was designed by architect Rees Jones, and has been hailed as a superior one by Golf Magazine and other publications.
- The Links Golf Club deviates from the classic designs of other courses in the area and presents golfers with rolling hills throughout the fairways, as is typical in links-style courses. Resting along the coastline of the Choctawhatchee Bay with a backdrop provided by the Baytowne Marina, this picturesque landscape envelops players with a sense of calm and tranquility. Unless of course your ball ends up in the pits of one of the many bunkers that surround the manicured greens.
Relaxation and Beaching it Easy
There are numerous public beaches that sprawl along the beautiful Emerald Coast. The white sands and warm Gulf breezes make leisurely living come naturally to even the most high-strung travelers. Sink your toes into the sand and take a load off at one of these excellent beaches:
- Barracuda Beach located at Barracuda and Scenic 98 is open to the public, and presents guests with wide-open expanses of sun-baked coastline. Work on a killer tan or try your hand at some sandcastle construction at this incredible oceanfront locale.
- Calhoun Beach near Restaurant Row is another prime public spot that enables travelers to enjoy the coastal views. Open from dawn to dusk, this beach presents a great view of the crashing waves that surge inward from the Gulf.
- Norriego Point Beach is located on the eastern tip of the peninsula and overlooks Destin Bay. Pack a picnic lunch or a romantic sunset dinner for two on the sands of this natural sanctuary and watch the boats as they slowly drift into the harbor.
Activities in Sandestin
If lounging about in the sand all day gets a little hard to handle, there are quite a few local spots that make for an engaging and fun-filled excursion. This quiet oceanfront community offers visitors an array of great activities spread throughout the town. Take an afternoon to discover some of these excellent hangouts:
- The Destin History and Fishing Museum features a variety of exhibits that document the history of this once quaint fishing village. Visitors will find a variety of antique fishing equipment, including one split bamboo pole and Penn reel that belonged to the late American author Ernest Hemingway.
- Destin’s Main Street Market was established by transplants Tom and Amy Holt as a way to promote local farmers and their produce. Every Saturday morning, guests can find a wide spectrum of fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs and baked goods, making the perfect picnic or just something to snack on during deep excursions.
Transportation To and Around Sandestin
It’s easy to get to Florida, lodging from Okaloosa Regional Airport, just 45 minutes away. Sandestin resort rentals are 60 miles east of Pensacola, about an hour and a half from Pensacola Regional Airport, and Sandestin is just an hour from Panama City-Bay County Airport. In Sandestin, much of your days’ activities are within walking distance, and Destin’s great shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away.