- Augusta Village
- Bayou Village
- Baypine Cottages
- Baytowne Wharf, Market Street Inn
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point North
- Baytowne Wharf, Observation Point South
- Baytowne Wharf, Pilot House
- Baytowne Wharf, Bahia
- Baytowne Wharf, Elation
- Baytowne Wharf, Grand Sandestin
- Baytowne Wharf, Lasata
- Baytowne Wharf, Le Jardin
- Baytowne Wharf, Other Baytowne Wharf Properties
- Baytowne Wharf
- Beachside One
- Beachside Two
- Beachwalk Villas
- Club Intrawest
- Crystal Cove
- Crystal Lake
- Gulf Pines
- Harbour Point
- Heron Walk
- Hidden Dunes
- Laurel Grove
- LeCiel (formerly Bayside Inn)
- Magnolia Bay
- Magnolia Village
- North Shore
- Pine Ridge
- Players Club
- Prestwick Place
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$130 per night 3 night min stay
$150 - $425 per night 3-6 night min stay
$120 - $326 per night 3 night min stay
$105 - $289 per night 3 night min stay
$109 - $180 per night 3-5 night min stay
$87 - $134 per night 3-5 night min stay
View listing for price
$109 - $180 per night 3-5 night min stay
$200 per night 1 night min stay
$160 per night 1 night min stay
$252 per night 1 night min stay
$225 per night 1 night min stay
$165 per night 1 night min stay
$1,575 per week 1 night min stay
$189 per night 1 night min stay
View listing for price
$200 per night 1 night min stay
Recent Sandestin Area reviews
"I've stayed here 3 times. Beautifully renovated condo that overlooks all the action. Best of both worlds: walk to all nightlife, shuttle to the beach. An easy drive from Cincy!"Guest: Yrj Date of Stay: September 2014 Review Submitted: September 27, 2014View listing
"We just got back from our lovely vacation here. We have stayed in Sandestin before and loved it and decided to come back. The condo is exactly as pictured and I was pleasantly surprised that we did not hear one iota of noise coming through the walls from the condos on the left and right. The rooms were great with plenty of blankets and towels. The washer and dryer were essential for our trip, because we are from Missouri and we must pack light. The condo has everything you need. There was even a hand mixer I used to make brownies one night. It has tons of dishes and utensils. Perfect for the cook in me. The resort is centrally located near outlet malls and great restaurants. We ate in Baytowne a couple of times, but mostly cooked in the condo to save money. The Publix down the street has everything you need, however, I found that if you are from the midwest the prices are about 30% more than we were used to. Gas is a bit higher as well. Highlights of our trip: 1# The beaches are awesome. The kids love the white sand and the clear sea. Boogie Boards are a must! Bring chairs and umbrella and set up early if you go over a holiday. (We chose to go about 3pm every day when everyone else was leaving) 2# Baytowne is awesome. Ziplining, Arcade, Ropes Course, Dining. Yummy. We also attended the 4th of July Celebration at Baytowne and had a BALL. It was awesome. We had so much fun!!!! We set up our lawn chairs for the fireworks, then went around and had fun and came back for the best fireworks show I have seen in a long time. Baytowne valet parking is only $6 bucks and worth it! #3 Proximity to the pool. My children loved being able to be close to the pool. The only thing we would do differently would probably be to not go over the holiday week. The roads were so packed that the traffic coming down 98 was bumper to bumper and took us an extra hour and a half just to get to Sandestin. Because of the fact that most people rent Saturday to Saturday, everyone is travelling on the same days. We chose to leave at 7am on checkout day to save us the hassle of traffic and it worked great. Most people from the resort were still sleeping."Guest: Tara H. Date of Stay: June 2014 Review Submitted: July 7, 2014View listing
"What an incredible vacation! First of all, this condo is absolutely beautiful - perfectly decorated and very comfortable and was stocked with everything that we could possibly need. I have been a huge fan of San Destin for years and years and it has only improved as each year goes by. The weather was perfect! I couldn't believe our good luck. Parking was plentiful and the staff at the resort were very helpful. We loved working with Destin Memories and plan to come back to this very condo every year going forward."Guest: Beach Lover Date of Stay: August 2014 Review Submitted: September 2, 2014View listing
"Rating Details: I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental. I was very happy with the location. The vacation rental was spotless. The property manager was very helpful. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental. Reviewer Comments: We found the condo and all the furnishings in good condition. Generally, well equipped and maintained. Very nice location and setting."Guest: Beverly Date of Stay: November 2014 Review Submitted: December 16, 2014View listing
Sandestin Area Travel Tips
Get ready for some fun under the sun along the beautiful coastal waters of Destin, Fla. This sandy beachfront community features a wealth of outdoor activities and excursions that will make this vacation a standout in the memory bank. Located on the Florida panhandle, visitors will enjoy the shimmering waters and warm breezes that drift up from the Gulf.
The city as we know it today was established by Captain Leonard Destin, who moved to the northwest Florida coast from Connecticut in the mid-1800s. Captain Destin pioneered the fishing industry in the town that bears his name, and that tradition is still a major part of the community’s economy today. The largest and most elaborately equipped fishing fleet docks here in Destin due to its close proximity to the 100 Fathom curve and deep Gulf waters.
Golf has become a popular activity among tourists and locals alike, and visitors have a wide selection of courses to choose from. Whether you’re a PGA professional or an amateur golfer, you’ll be sure to find a course that is both challenging and fun. These are some of the best fairways scattered in and around the city of Destin:
- Raven Golf Club was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and features an array of stunning vistas that carve through the marshes and pine groves of Sandestin. The 6,900-yard, par-71 course will present golfers with a challenging and strategy-filled match that is sure to test almost every club in their bags. Over the past few years, this club has played host to PGA events as well as NCAA championships and has been honored by quite a few publications as one of the best courses in Florida.
- Burnt Pine Golf Club is a spectacular 7,000-yard jewel that rests upon the Emerald Coast of Florida. The back nine stretches out along the shoreline of the Choctawhatchee Bay, which provides some absolutely breathtaking natural beauty. The front nine is spread out through the lush pine groves and wetlands that populate the area, but look out - these pretty vistas provide some tricky obstacles as you make your way from tee to tee. The course was designed by architect Rees Jones, and has been hailed as a superior one by Golf Magazine and other publications.
- The Links Golf Club deviates from the classic designs of other courses in the area and presents golfers with rolling hills throughout the fairways, as is typical in links-style courses. Resting along the coastline of the Choctawhatchee Bay with a backdrop provided by the Baytowne Marina, this picturesque landscape envelops players with a sense of calm and tranquility. Unless of course your ball ends up in the pits of one of the many bunkers that surround the manicured greens.
Relaxation and Beaching it Easy
There are numerous public beaches that sprawl along the beautiful Emerald Coast. The white sands and warm Gulf breezes make leisurely living come naturally to even the most high-strung travelers. Sink your toes into the sand and take a load off at one of these excellent beaches:
- Barracuda Beach located at Barracuda and Scenic 98 is open to the public, and presents guests with wide-open expanses of sun-baked coastline. Work on a killer tan or try your hand at some sandcastle construction at this incredible oceanfront locale.
- Calhoun Beach near Restaurant Row is another prime public spot that enables travelers to enjoy the coastal views. Open from dawn to dusk, this beach presents a great view of the crashing waves that surge inward from the Gulf.
- Norriego Point Beach is located on the eastern tip of the peninsula and overlooks Destin Bay. Pack a picnic lunch or a romantic sunset dinner for two on the sands of this natural sanctuary and watch the boats as they slowly drift into the harbor.
Activities in Sandestin
If lounging about in the sand all day gets a little hard to handle, there are quite a few local spots that make for an engaging and fun-filled excursion. This quiet oceanfront community offers visitors an array of great activities spread throughout the town. Take an afternoon to discover some of these excellent hangouts:
- The Destin History and Fishing Museum features a variety of exhibits that document the history of this once quaint fishing village. Visitors will find a variety of antique fishing equipment, including one split bamboo pole and Penn reel that belonged to the late American author Ernest Hemingway.
- Destin’s Main Street Market was established by transplants Tom and Amy Holt as a way to promote local farmers and their produce. Every Saturday morning, guests can find a wide spectrum of fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs and baked goods, making the perfect picnic or just something to snack on during deep excursions.
Transportation To and Around Sandestin
It’s easy to get to Florida, lodging from Okaloosa Regional Airport, just 45 minutes away. Sandestin resort rentals are 60 miles east of Pensacola, about an hour and a half from Pensacola Regional Airport, and Sandestin is just an hour from Panama City-Bay County Airport. In Sandestin, much of your days’ activities are within walking distance, and Destin’s great shopping and restaurants are just a short drive away.